Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I need a Wii !!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    I think one of the local Costco stores has them, I'll check in the morning. You good for the money honey? Who is going to vouch for her?
    Yes, I'm good for the money lol And don't listen to B. That bet was not money and he still owes me too!!!
    I told you I'd buy you a lapper at the naughty club but you didn't come to the PR game

Now stop making excused and pay up

No dice darling...I was told to keep my eyes peeled because they can show at any time.
    C.H.U.D.

Well, I have to go to Costco this week anyway...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    We bought two so everyone can go Wii Wii.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

The Tiger Woods game is the best. A buddy of mine has it, and it's probably the only game I like on it, but it's addictive. It is awesome playing on those courses, they look so real to life. The best way to get one is on Ebay, if you're patient enough you can get one for under $150.00 with games included.
    "...one thing about me during the course of a game, I get emotional and say things my grandmother lets me know about later. But nobody wants to win on that field anymore than I do, no one." Brett Favre

This is crazy. Still no Wii in sight!! They had a few at Best Buy on Sunday and there were people camped out for hours waiting. Sat. was when we had all that sleet and snow and Sun. the wind was horrible. Are people nuts???

This is crazy. Still no Wii in sight!! They had a few at Best Buy on Sunday and there were people camped out for hours waiting. Sat. was when we had all that sleet and snow and Sun. the wind was horrible. Are people nuts???
    yes

I would recommend downloading one of the many RSS feeds that are tuned into on-line retailers of the Wii. Then you get a pop-up when they become available. I was able to pick one up last Dec that way, when in theory there was more demand and less supply.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Only if you're Tony Romo.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

what is a Wii? Is it taken internally?

Internally in which end should be your question...I have a feeling Mad would be glad to show you...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

sounds like a probe of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    sounds like a probe of some sort.
    I think you can get a colo-rectal controller with it.
    C.H.U.D.

I got a Wii !!!!

My friend's kid works at Best Buy and called her Mom when a shipment came in today. She called me so I left work and had to drive all the way across town...about 1/3 of the way there she called and said there were 15 total and only 9 left so hurry!! As I was pulling in the parking lot she called and said there was only one left. I'm walking in and she says "there it goes". My friend has a bit of a mouth on her and started complaining cause she saw a guy taking two. I think it helped...pretty soon one of the employees came walking back with one and handed it to me. Always nice to have an obnoxious friend...lol So from the time the shipment came in I'm wondering how many phone calls were made by the employees....in 20 min. all of them were gone.

I got a Wii !!!!

My friend's kid works at Best Buy and called her Mom when a shipment came in today. She called me so I left work and had to drive all the way across town...about 1/3 of the way there she called and said there were 15 total and only 9 left so hurry!! As I was pulling in the parking lot she called and said there was only one left. I'm walking in and she says "there it goes". My friend has a bit of a mouth on her and started complaining cause she saw a guy taking two. I think it helped...pretty soon one of the employees came walking back with one and handed it to me. Always nice to have an obnoxious friend...lol So from the time the shipment came in I'm wondering how many phone calls were made by the employees....in 20 min. all of them were gone.
    Congrats I think.
    C.H.U.D.

That kid who had two was probably pissed because he just had $200 of profit taken away..lol. Those things are going for $400+ on ebay again.

good job, 007 !!!

This is one of the downsides of ebay.

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post...t-on-ebay.html
    C.H.U.D.

I got a Wii !!!!

Does your friend's kid know how to get some of those Packers knit caps?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman

Does your friend's kid know how to get some of those Packers knit caps?
    doubtful....they aren't "football" people. ...poor things.