Thread: Happy Solstice!

Happy Solstice!

The days will be getting longer!

Cheers!
    C.H.U.D.

I'll get out the sunscreen...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

RIP FZ.
    C.H.U.D.

It was foggy in Wausau today. Damn near dark by 3:30. Big storm coming in Saturday night. Accumulating snow and 30 MPH winds.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman
    It was foggy in Wausau today. Damn near dark by 3:30. Big storm coming in Saturday night. Accumulating snow and 30 MPH winds.
    Joe I gotta tell ya.....mailmen and women are the best. I live in a neighborhood in downtown Anchorage where the mail is delivered on foot and the two people that have delivered our mail since we moved to this house in 97 have been awesome. They are like a neighborhood watch, house sitter and mail deliverer all rolled into one.

Today was the day we loaded him down with cookies and sweets for all the miles he logs and mail he delivers to us.

Cheers!
    C.H.U.D.

Thanks for reminding us that days with more daylight are just ahead of us.

Quote Originally Posted by oregonpackfan
    Thanks for reminding us that days with more daylight are just ahead of us.
    Well......I'm not sure about just ahead but they will be getting just a little longer starting soon.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    Joe I gotta tell ya.....mailmen and women are the best. I live in a neighborhood in downtown Anchorage where the mail is delivered on foot and the two people that have delivered our mail since we moved to this house in 97 have been awesome. They are like a neighborhood watch, house sitter and mail deliverer all rolled into one.

Today was the day we loaded him down with cookies and sweets for all the miles he logs and mail he delivers to us.

Cheers!
    Thanks! If only we could get management to appreciate us as much as our customers do.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out

Cheers!
    Thanks! If only we could get management to appreciate us as much as our customers do.
    Stop delivering their mail. I bet they'd appreciate you then...

Happy 3K. Ahhh I remember the days of my youth, back when I hit that milestone...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings