Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pulling an all-nighter late night chat

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar
    And how do you redeem these browneye points?

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    So this EEE PC is looking to be quite solid. Here is a comparison photo of the size of it to a DVD case. It is tiny.

That EEE PC would be alot cooler if it could play a dvd
    To much of a good thing is an awesome thing

? HOFer
    How often do you use optical media? Other than installing operating systems, I cannot recall the last time I have. Everything is available in a ripped divx version these days.

How often do you use optical media? Other than installing operating systems, I cannot recall the last time I have. Everything is available in a ripped divx version these days.

Where?

What world do you think you live in? 95% of the population hasn't reached your level of nerdom. People still play dvd's and they would want that type of feature on a travel size pc.
    To much of a good thing is an awesome thing

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPackGo
    What world do you think you live in? 95% of the population hasn't reached your level of nerdom. People still play dvd's and they would want that type of feature on a travel size pc.
    Agreed I suppose. But, most people that aren't nerdy won't be buying an EEE PC. A lot of sub notebooks don't come with internal optical drives these days. Back when I had my MacBook, I cannot think of a single instance where I used the drive.

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar
    I've had my laptop for a year and a half, and I watched a DVD on it for the first time three days ago.