Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    I will not. You're the shit eater.
    Which leads me to a funny story. Last night I found a turd in the kitchen sink. I didn't realize it was a turd I thought it was a wad of brown paper napkins, why I thought that I don't know, how it ended up in my sink I don't know but I touched it and it was turd.
    You have kids.
    C.H.U.D.

I have kids..............but for gosh sakes.............never the kitchen sink!

Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland
    I have kids..............but for gosh sakes.............never the kitchen sink!
    don't forget, you don't live with Nutz either.

ahhhhh soooooooo....................

Skin you're doing a fine HH impression lately. Does it really matter? I saw that sig and thought it would be censored just like any avatar like that is. Why bring up drama for the sake of bringing up drama?
    If this is drama for you, then you need to fucking get out more. This is me asking Madtown why this place has gone from a place where people could be who they wanted to be, and as long as they didn't violate the only rule here, they were fine, to a place where girls kissing is suddenly taboo and some very light crude humor is edited from your profile without even a request to remove it.

This is a classic case of political correctness making something that was entertaining and fun fucking boring because there's a couple of limp dick complainers who don't have the balls to confront the issue themselves that cry to Madtown whenever they see a shadow of a cock or catch a whiff of the distinguishable scent of lesbian pussy heating up with a deep, emotional kiss.

I was using hyperbole when I called this place the Christian Encourager version 2.0 before, but now I'm starting to believe it. Madtown's lost his machismo that allowed him to tell people that if they didn't like the place to go fuck themselves. I would just rather he didn't give in to the cry baby politically correct douche bags who ask him to police this place to fit their humorless, sexually repressed needs.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    Christ.... Skin.... Don't get it man. don't get it at all. You want no rules? Start your own forum and do whatever you damn well please.
    Since when do we have "rules" here outside the originally stated rule of not violating another poster's privacy? Sure, I don't visit the "Rules and Regulations" section on a daily basis, but as far as I'm aware, there hasn't been an addition that states I have to be restricted to the lowest common denominator of pussies like you who are afraid that something that looks like a penis might get you fired instead of being worried about spending your day fucking around on a forum at work might be what gets you fired.

There's been a steady movement on this forum from almost complete freedom to a idiotic amount of moderation and political correctness designed to save people like you from themselves. You'll have to forgive me if I think thats fucked up.

Madtown's been emasculated by the apparent success of this forum, and while it's kind of funny to picture him getting his balls chopped off, it's also sad and pathetic that we've come to the point that he feels the need to move clothed girls kissing to the GC and edit profiles to remove content that is marginally crude at best.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Skin, I found it humorous, but knew it's out of place in the general sections of the forums.

Don't agree with you persistence on this. You're way off base on bashing Mad and those who don't agree with you.
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman
    This thread blows chunks.

Yet it's still in the romper room for ALL to see..... Think ole' Mike Davis would have left it there for all to see????

Christ.... Skin.... Don't get it man. don't get it at all. You want no rules? Start your own forum and do whatever you damn well please.
    This doesn't concern you.

Skin said "Will someone in the know..."?. I'm in the "know", what's your excuse?
    I have refused to be in the know for quite some time.

Did we win?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Did we win?
    Win what? PENIS PENIS PENIS.....

Did we win?
    Did we win the "whinest, most ridiculousy bitchy thread that has no bearing on life in general and should never have existed" award? This bullshit makes me want to hear about Mazzins personal life

Did we win?
    Did we win the "whinest, most ridiculousy bitchy thread that has no bearing on life in general and should never have existed" award? This bullshit makes me want to hear about Mazzins personal life
    BITCH BITCH BITCH!!! You mods are the most sour bunch of assholes since I had to sit for three hours watching Dances with Wolves with a blind girl with no thumbs.

You mods are the most sour bunch of assholes
    That's not nice.
    since I had to sit for three hours watching Dances with Wolves with a blind girl with no thumbs.
    You didn't like Dances with Wolves? What's wrong with you? :P

Did we win?
    BITCH BITCH BITCH!!! You mods are the most sour bunch of assholes since I had to sit for three hours watching Dances with Wolves with a blind girl with no thumbs.
    Its hardly my fault that you cant get your prostate stimulated. Stop being a cheap fucker and go get a hooker.

If I wasnt a mod, I would be saying the same thing.

My avatar is a phyallic symbol and no one seems to have a problem with it.

Did we win?
    Which one of the 2 piss and moan threads are you asking about?
    The Bottom Line:
    Formally Numb, same person, same views of M3

I guess I don't understand all the broohah, this part of PR was set up as this:

The Romper Room
    Talk about anything. Rated PG.

Pretty selfexplanatory.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Which leads me to a funny story. Last night I found a turd in the kitchen sink. I didn't realize it was a turd I thought it was a wad of brown paper napkins, why I thought that I don't know, how it ended up in my sink I don't know but I touched it and it was turd.
    This leads me to an even funnier story. Last October, exactly 3 months to the day two guys from WI got all drunk with some friends. Why they both spent that night in the same motel room I dont know. Why in the morning when their friends tried to wake them up they wouldn't wake up Im not sure. I dont know but it's like they had stayed up all night even though they where all drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    This leads me to an even funnier story. Last October, exactly 3 months to the day two guys from WI got all drunk with some friends. Why they both spent that night in the same motel room I dont know. Why in the morning when their friends tried to wake them up they wouldn't wake up Im not sure. I dont know but it's like they had stayed up all night even though they where all drunk.
    This coming from the guy who was asking why we don't just all stay in his room and mocked us for getting for a cot for a room with one bed. I think I detect a note of jealousy in your post Madtown. You'll make Partial feel bad that he wasn't enough for you.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    This coming from the guy who was asking why we don't just all stay in his room and mocked us for getting for a cot for a room with one bed. I think I detect a note of jealousy in your post Madtown. You'll make Partial feel bad that he wasn't enough for you.
    Funny that you mention the cot. In the morning when I woke you two lovebirds up I noticed it was still folded up. So where did you sleep and why did you sound like your throat was bothering you?