Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Go MOM!!

Quote Originally Posted by coolman3
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Tank, classes at GT started a week ago. What the hell are you still doing here?
    Didn't flunk out, didja Tank?

Daddy will be pissed!
    Kentucky, you idiot!!! I'm gonna brag because of you.

I graduated last spring with BAs in Accounting and Economics. I am now taking graduate courses at George Washington toward an MBA, and prepare for the CPA. Classes don't start there til Monday. I will be flying back Sunday night.

Don't believe me, have Mad unban the IP address from Cafe Surfia near the GW campus. I go there every day for a smoothie.

Don't bother to unban the Verizon ip that I use for my laptop. Forums can be addictive sometimes. Can't afford too much consumption like I did as an undergrad. Grad school is all about investment.
    We believe you. About as much as we ever believed that you really attended Georgetown University.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I don't give a fuck what you believe.

All I know is, I already earned my undergraduate degrees and is working on my mba.

Your a woman who sits on her computer all day thinking people are not smart because of the way they carelessly write on a fucking forum. A fucking forum??? I think that fat fuck Nut Roll once wrote that to some posters simply write insane stuff to get a rise out of other posters, for which he hates because he is not creative enough to start a thread to lure attention back to him. Hmmm....

I will gone next week. I know you will miss me when I am gone.
    MIKE SHERMAN IS THE ONLY GM IN NFL HISTORY WHO NEVER MISSED THE PLAYOFFS

Getting a little defensive? Hahaha.

I would miss you like I'd miss a nasty case of hemorrhoids.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

All I know is, I already earned my undergraduate degrees and is working on my mba.
    Aint you glad you paid for a college edjumucation? And no, we wont miss you in the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Aint you glad you paid for a college edjumucation? .
    I didn't paid for it. My dad did.

If you work hard, maybe one day you will be able to pay for your children's education, too.

Does he realize what a waste of money it was?

Does he realize what a waste of money it was?
    No. I earned double BAs in Accounting with a 3.5 GPA and in Economics with a 3.7 GPA.

I believe that like I believe you attended GT. I'd have to see sealed official transcripts in order to buy that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Aint you glad you paid for a college edjumucation? .
    I didn't paid for it. My dad did.

If you work hard, maybe one day you will be able to pay for your children's education, too.
    If you work hard, maybe one day you wont be such a douchebag. I'm not holding my breath though.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

I believe that like I believe you attended GT. I'd have to see sealed official transcripts in order to buy that one.
    Wow, you actually believe I take my academics as serious as I take this forum?

Didn't you say you where a teacher way back? In order to teach, you have to have a college degree. I don't believe you have a college degree. I'd have to see a sealed official transcripts in order to buy that one.

First of all, it's WERE, not WHERE. Secondly, you seem to have the details of my life a bit confused, but that's fine because I don't really want to share them with you anyway. I'm not bothered by whether you would believe my educational status or not. I've never felt the need to brag about my accomplishments, nor have most other people who have actually accomplished anything.