Quote Originally Posted by The Leaper
Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
I expect the Obama people very much regret pouncing on Clinton for allegedly dissing Martin Luther King.
I doubt it. What she said was stupid. She deserved to be called for it.

Even if you take the comment for what she MEANT, rather than at face value, it was dead wrong.
There was nothing wrong with what she said, it was factual and relevant. And not insulting to MLK, as Obama now eagerly agrees.

She was trying to claim that she was someone who can get things done...while Obama is just a hopeful dreamer.
Sounds reasonable to me.

What has she done though? She has no evidence of any meaningful legislation to her credit.
she's had a full term in the senate and rattles off her list of legislative accomplishments, which I won't fetch.
I think being a first lady is fantastic experience, she knows what the presidency is all about. She was a close advisor to the President.
Her experience is reflected in broad and insightful answers to questions. I am just extremely impressed with that woman, and I did not have relations with that woman.

Just on intellectual gifts, I am impressed by several candidates: Clinton foremost, but also Romney is extremely sharp. Obama seems brilliant, but his knowledge is shallow. He will be a president sooner or later, I expect.