Quote Originally Posted by Partial
Am I the only one that enjoys spoilers? I like to know what to expect going in. Do it for movies too. I think it made Cloverfield a much, much more enjoyable experience.
(Don't read this if you haven't watched season 3 finale yet)

About the only spoiler I want is to be able to read the show after next's description in my DirecTV info box. Anything more than that with the end now in sight (48 episodes and done, if they don't cut the number due to strike) is going to ruin it for me. I don't know how intense the specualtion has been here, but for the last few years I have gone nuts at times with theories and analysis, given and gotten. DVR freeze-framing some season 2 moments in the hatch and going to various websites to decode Ancient Egyptian symbols, finding complete maps of the station system map drawn on the door, using physics to determine if plane exlpoded accurately when it was 'struck' in season 1, name of funeral parlor in season 3 finale being anagram for 'flash forward'. Ah, too fun.

If you want to read some fairly 'spoiling' comments from Jack himself, here's a Matthew Fox interview that I enjoyed. I was actually surprised at how much he disclosed (because it all seems so tight lipped usually) concerning the show, what's been going on, where it may be headed. Enjoy, if you haven't already read it.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20169281,00.html

Ahh, Lost...