Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Beginning

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    You don't even paint your own bathroom? God, you are lazy. I hope someday I can marry a rich girl and reap all the benefits you do!!
    You have to be pretty good in the sack. Besides if some people are natural painters, and others simply can't do it. Bathrooms are especially hard because of all the fixtures to paint around. It takes a special touch, same with a woman.

Your right it is better to just leach off your father's insurance company than to marry well.
    I don't think going to school, getting a degree in computer science, getting a masters in something, and then working at a different job until my dad becomes incapable of continuing to run it with his brothers (my grandma is 86 and works 40 hour weeks still) to be mooching. I think it is called being deserving after putting in my time, the exact opposite of mooching.

I don't bust your balls since you have aspirations unlike the basket.

Can you remind me of my aspirations outside of becoming a cage fighter?
    You said you wanted to go into business with your pops.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike
    I'm still suggesting you go buy yourself a woolie and paint the walls something other than white:

http://www.woolie.com/
    I thought a woolie might be an awesome sheep intestine condom. I was disappointed.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I think Partial was suggesting that you want to have more children, and Skinbasket hates the ones he already has. But maybe I'm reading this too literally.

This thread is supposed to be about Skin's bathroom. Is nothing sacred?

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    I think Partial was suggesting that you want to have more children, and Skinbasket hates the ones he already has. But maybe I'm reading this too literally.
    I got snipped, so no more kids for me. Greatest day of my life.

? HOFer
    What do they actually do for that? I thought they just injected something into your stones to make them stop producing sperm. Did it hurt?

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar
    What do they actually do for that? I thought they just injected something into your stones to make them stop producing sperm. Did it hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idle_threat
    We need emoticons that are laughing harder than that. (are there any "beer out of my nose funny ones?)
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

what is funny about Partial's question? Wouldn't surprise me if they could neutralize those gonads without surgery.

My wives have an amazing ability to neutralize my gonads with "the look".

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Quote Originally Posted by the_idle_threat
    We need emoticons that are laughing harder than that. (are there any "beer out of my nose funny ones?)
    Couldn't find one. Best I could find is this.

It's an improvement, no?
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

That'll work. Thanks. A shot. Damn.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

? HOFer
    Why in the hell would anyone want anyone snipping around in there? That's crazy talk. You act like its crazy but its not. Male birth control will be around very shortly in oral form and shot form.

Have a couple kids and you'll understand why people go snipping around in there. No one said male birth control wouldn't eventually show up, but the suggestion that a vasectomy is nothing more than a shot in the balls is hilarious. It's elective surgery.

And once you've had a couple kids, you'll understand why some people choose to do it. Depends on how you handle child rearing. Some folks can have 3 or 4 and want more (though now that you can control these things, it doesn't happen very often anymore) but a lot of people think one or two kids is enough for them to handle and don't want to mess with cancer and other risks associated with regular birth control use.

Before you go for yours make sure I tell you about the time my ex had his.

Why in the hell would anyone want anyone snipping around in there? That's crazy talk. You act like its crazy but its not. Male birth control will be around very shortly in oral form and shot form.
    Thanks, Dr. House.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

? HOFer
    Have a couple kids and you'll understand why people go snipping around in there. No one said male birth control wouldn't eventually show up, but the suggestion that a vasectomy is nothing more than a shot in the balls is hilarious. It's elective surgery.

And once you've had a couple kids, you'll understand why some people choose to do it. Depends on how you handle child rearing. Some folks can have 3 or 4 and want more (though now that you can control these things, it doesn't happen very often anymore) but a lot of people think one or two kids is enough for them to handle and don't want to mess with cancer and other risks associated with regular birth control use.

Before you go for yours make sure I tell you about the time my ex had his.
    That is a scary proposition because a sex life is so important in a relationship and it is a scary thought to think one jittery hand and that could all be down the tubes!!!

I am assuming they snip the tube connecting the testicles to flood gates. How do you not get wicked blue balls then?

They're cutting the tubes, dude, not the nerves. They pull the tube out, cut it, burn both ends shut and tie it off. It's not a big deal, like a half hour in the doctor's office.

? HOFer
    They're cutting the tubes, dude, not the nerves. They pull the tube out, cut it, burn both ends shut and tie it off. It's not a big deal, like a half hour in the doctor's office.
    Right, so you have created an endless sperm cycle. Your testicles should grow and grow and grow. At least it is reversable that way where as killing the testicles and thus the sperm is not.

Did you take ANY anat and phys, biology or science of ANY kind in your education? For gods sakes, I'm gonna let you have a little curiosity and investigate this one yourself instead of just telling you how the body handles these things. Go look it up.

Now, about that shitter...When do you actually get to shit in it?