Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Beginning

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy

Now, about that shitter...When do you actually get to shit in it?
    ewwe!! I don't think most of us care to know that answer.

? HOFer
    Did you take ANY anat and phys, biology or science of ANY kind in your education? For gods sakes, I'm gonna let you have a little curiosity and investigate this one yourself instead of just telling you how the body handles these things. Go look it up.

so you have your testicle right. That is the miniature sperm factory. Per the wet dream theory, the sperm must exit upon too high of a quantity. If there is no exit tube, there sperm factory gets overloaded with sperm. Too much sperm is never a good thing.

I don't think its unheard of to not know how this works. I took 4 years of science in HS. Astronomy and geology one year, biology the next, chemistry the next, AP chemistry and physics.

My girlfriend, the physicians assistant student and gynocologist worker with a degree in biology, says she would have to look up how the sperm gets out.

Man, somehow I have developed a rep as the local idiot. I consider myself to be a pretty intelligent person.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Man, somehow I have developed a rep as the local idiot.

We all take turns. Yours just happens to be lasting a little bit longer.

Man, somehow I have developed a rep as the local idiot. I consider myself to be a pretty intelligent person.
    Ahh, don't feel that way. It's not like every educated/intelligent person out there knows everything about medical procedures....why should they if it doesn't concern them and they are not in the medical field. Of course someone that has had the procedure....or a spouse/partner that's had it will know more than the average joe....that's to be expected. Remember what they try to teach kids in school.....no question is a stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Ahh, don't feel that way. It's not like every educated/intelligent person out there knows everything about medical procedures....why should they if it doesn't concern them and they are not in the medical field. Of course someone that has had the procedure....or a spouse/partner that's had it will know more than the average joe....that's to be expected. Remember what they try to teach kids in school.....no question is a stupid question.
    If he understood your humor, it would help his case a lot.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

If he understood your humor, it would help his case a lot.

Well, it was just ONE joke he didn't understand. ....well maybe more and he's afraid to ask.

They're cutting the tubes, dude, not the nerves. They pull the tube out, cut it, burn both ends shut and tie it off. It's not a big deal, like a half hour in the doctor's office.
    Not a big deal to you........you're not the one with a scalpel near the twig and berries.

On my ex, the one-stitch scars were nowhere near them.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

That's pretty close, IMHO.

This is just wrong.

His doctor did it further up the vas deferens closer to the bladder. Didn't need to mess with the boys at all.

Ouchie.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Ouchie.
    Seconded.

That's what I'm talking about.

The religious right will have your ass for that. That's abortion, you know.

Anything to keep the scalpel away from the orchids.

so you have your testicle right. That is the miniature sperm factory. Per the wet dream theory, the sperm must exit upon too high of a quantity. If there is no exit tube, there sperm factory gets overloaded with sperm. Too much sperm is never a good thing.
    Actually, I think any sperm not able to be ejaculated would just be re-absorbed back into the body. Think of it......males produce semen until their seventh-eight decade. Make a guess at how many 70 to 80 year-old men regularily have a chance to "clear the pipes." Either there's a bunch of CNAs cleaning up bedsheets in the nursing facilities that we're unaware of, or elderly men having their package explode from too much pressure, or your wet dream theory is full of hot air rather than you-know-what.

I wanted the boy to figure that out on his own!!!

Man, somehow I have developed a rep as the local idiot.
    I consider myself to be a pretty intelligent person.
    These two things probably have a lot to do with each other.

And the whole wet dream as a way to release overstocked sperm? What are you, like 10 years old? I know there's often strange holes in people's knowledge and education that are inexplicable - I had a friend who was 26 years old and didn't know what a gear was, for example. But come on. Seriously:

Right, so you have created an endless sperm cycle. Your testicles should grow and grow and grow.
    You actually believe your man sack is nothing but a giant glob of sperm waiting indefinitely to be released? You must be pounding the silly string several times a day out of pure fear that your scrotum's going to blow up. Now I know why you think you're so busy.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Did you take ANY anat and phys, biology or science of ANY kind in your education? For gods sakes, I'm gonna let you have a little curiosity and investigate this one yourself instead of just telling you how the body handles these things. Go look it up.

I don't think its unheard of to not know how this works. I took 4 years of science in HS. Astronomy and geology one year, biology the next, chemistry the next, AP chemistry and physics.

My girlfriend, the physicians assistant student and gynocologist worker with a degree in biology, says she would have to look up how the sperm gets out.

Oh man, I think I just pissed myself. Your body stops producing sperm after a while once the surgery is done.

The problem with you Partial is that you are a "know everything" you feel free to comment on issues you know jack shit about and then you feel bad because your stupidity becomes abundantly clear on the subject matter at hand.

? HOFer
    I wanted the boy to figure that out on his own!!!
    If these old fogeys are anything like me, they'll be clearing the pipes twice daily. Manually for now, once the girlfriend gets back hopefully that falls into place.