Thread: Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers?

Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers?

A bag containing $140,000 in $20 bills falls off a Brinks truck. A man with serious financial problems finds it and eventually turns it in.

What would you have done?

http://www.dailybreeze.com/ci_8857828?source=rss_viewed

It's traceable. You're an absolute idiot if you keep it and figure that you won't get caught.
    Of course if it was $1,400,000 i'd be gone to Switzerland in a heartbeat. I'd figure out how to launder the money and hopefully I won't have to buy 40 subscriptions of vibe figuring it out
    The Bottom Line:
    Formally Numb, same person, same views of M3

I'd turn it in because I'd be to scared I would get caught with the money and go to the big house.

But I would expect a reward.....and if I didn't get one, I'd hire a mean guy to slash their tires.

One time I found a $100 bill on the ground outside my car at a quick stop. I looked around and there was nobody around so I picked it up....but then I waited there about 10 min. to see if anyone came up and asked if I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    I'd turn it in because I'd be to scared I would get caught with the money and go to the big house.

But I would expect a reward.....and if I didn't get one, I'd hire a mean guy to slash their tires.

One time I found a $100 bill on the ground outside my car at a quick stop. I looked around and there was nobody around so I picked it up....but then I waited there about 10 min. to see if anyone came up and asked if I saw it.
    ...and then......please continue, finish the story

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwon

...then she loaded up on Cheetos, Funyuns, Twinkies, 40 oz juggs of pop and went home with her loot.

I took Da Money!!

Quote Originally Posted by LL2

...then she loaded up on Cheetos, Funyuns, Twinkies, 40 oz juggs of pop and went home with her loot.
    LOL no, actually I was kinda nervous about spending it and I remember I hung on to it quite awhile before I spent it. Imagine if that happened to someone that owned a truck or SUV now.......you could fill your tank with gas and still have money left over for a pop.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I guess if I just found it on the side of the road I would take it as my own. If I saw it fall off the truck, I would return it.