Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: PS3

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    "big" exclusives - Metal Gear
    There's my motivation, hope it doesn't blow.

Quote Originally Posted by twoseven
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    "big" exclusives - Metal Gear
    There's my motivation, hope it doesn't blow.
    There's never been a bad Metal Gear. I expect this one to be the best yet.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

i've owned a couple metal gears, and although they were good, they didn't hit me as something i had to have, or couldn't stop playing

best metal gear ever were the ones on nintendo
    Busting drunk drivers in Antarctica since 2006

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Woodson
    Quote Originally Posted by red
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
    Quote Originally Posted by red
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
    Bought a PS3 yesterday when my Xbox broke. Pretty sweet-looking system.
    why didn't you just get you xbox fixed?
    I had the same problem that you had Red, The Red Rings of Death. Since this happens to about 33% of 360s bought before a certain day (I camped out for mine when it came out so I'm pretty lucky it's lasted this long) Microsoft extended the warranty to 3 years from the date of purchase, basically including everybody.

I'm sending mine back now, but I'm going to be without it for about 4 weeks and I figured that I'm going to buy a PS3 eventually, I might as well buy when my other main console is broken.

MLB 08: The Show is a great game on the PS3. It's like the good old days of MVP Baseball from EA.

Can't wait till MGS4.
    don't fret, i started to panic too when i found out it would take over a month to get mine back. and like you i was thinking of a ps3

but it only took 2 weeks

and like 27, i haven't bought a ps3 because they haven't made a good game yet that i can't already get for the 360

except maybe resistance
    Yea between me and my 2 brothers we all have 360's, mine and my oldest brothers got the RRofdeath, mine first, then his, and we sent them back, within less than 2 weeks we got them back with a 1 month of live free.
    I really never have been a fan of Playstation, never bought one and i dont think i will, like red said i dont think theres a single game specially for PS3 that i wished i could get for xbox
    Outta curiosity, not criticizing, why do you all have consoles? Isn't the new xbox like 8 player capable?
    All the consoles, like 3 of them? well partial my oldest brother lives in chicago, and my other one is in college in texas, so were not at the same place