Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Neighbors :Locked in Domestic Quarrel

Almost every neighborhood seems to have its "Bad apples" no matter which town or city in which you live.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    I'm serious, it is the perfect place to raise a family. One of the best school systems, all the luxuries of Milwaukee without the crime, a strong community, etc.
    It is Greenfield, I always thought it was more West Alis, and I try to keep my kids as far away from West Alis as I can.

you have a Hooter in Greenfield.
    Their are good and bad parts of Greenfield. The area that is near Hales Corners in the Whitnall district is quite wealthy and classy. Definitely seems like a step up from your area.

You never see the things you describe in the HC. It's a very nice, conservative and well-off area. The average income is high, but not so high that people are douches. You've got a little blue collar in you so you'd fit right in.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    I'm serious, it is the perfect place to raise a family. One of the best school systems, all the luxuries of Milwaukee without the crime, a strong community, etc.
    It is Greenfield, I always thought it was more West Alis, and I try to keep my kids as far away from West Alis as I can.

you have a Hooter in Greenfield.
    Their are good and bad parts of Greenfield. The area that is near Hales Corners in the Whitnall district is quite wealthy and classy. Definitely seems like a step up from your area.

You never see the things you describe in the HC. It's a very nice, conservative and well-off area. The average income is high, but not so high that people are douches. You've got a little blue collar in you so you'd fit right in.
    Wait, you want my kids to go to Whitnal??? Fuck over my dead body their football team has like 3 wins in the last 4 years, screw that.