Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Protien fuel

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Fat is 100% dependent on calorie intake...
    So as long as I only eat 1500 calories of pure transfat every day and maintain activity, I should be leaner than Al Harris is what you're saying...
    You'll wilt away...

So as long as I only eat 1500 calories of pure transfat every day and maintain activity, I should be leaner than Al Harris is what you're saying...
    You'll wilt away...
    A kid that eats 2000 calories of fruit and vegetables is going to weigh exactly the same and carry the same body fat as the kid's clone who eats 2000 calories of lard and butter with high fructose corn syrup on top?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

? HOFer
    You'll wilt away...
    A kid that eats 2000 calories of fruit and vegetables is going to weigh exactly the same and carry the same body fat as the kid's clone who eats 2000 calories of lard and butter with high fructose corn syrup on top?
    I didn't say that, but its very possible they could weigh the same and have vastly different body compositions, etc.

You'll wilt away...
    I didn't say that, but its very possible they could weigh the same and have vastly different body compositions, etc.
    But fat is 100% dependent on calorie intake so they won't weight the same, they'll just have the same amount of fat, down to the ounce, right?

You're starting to make me worry about the new "eat nothing but tasty fat" diet I just set up.

? HOFer
    You'll wilt away...
    But fat is 100% dependent on calorie intake so they won't weight the same, they'll just have the same amount of fat, down to the ounce, right?

You're starting to make me worry about the new "eat nothing but tasty fat" diet I just set up.
    Dude, WTF are you talking about. You're a god damn idiot.

? HOFer
    Fine, bodyweight...

I was referring to the question of you asking that dude if he's fat. I said fat, implying being overweight, oh fuck it, its just not worth justifying my answers to you. I'd recommend going with my breakfast if you're going for a morning treat, or go with a dextrose and whey workout cocktail during the exercise.

Fine, bodyweight...

I was referring to the question of you asking that dude if he's fat. I said fat, implying being overweight, oh fuck it, its just not worth justifying my answers to you. I'd recommend going with my breakfast if you're going for a morning treat, or go with a dextrose and whey workout cocktail during the exercise.
    But haven't you confessed to being more than a few pounds overweight? Why would someone want to emulate your diet? :P

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    i sub rye for whey......it doesn't make me any stronger, but now I am a joy in the office!

ok ok ok... the question posted... does the "Shit" in the jugs make you fat/shrink your nad...

If you get 100% whey protein, with no additives (creatine, glutamine) then you will NOT get fat if you are taking it right after your workout... AND IT WILL DEFINALTY NOT SHRINK YOUR NADS... (your thinking about roids)

100% whey protein defiantly helped me on my workout / results...

A prime example : myself...

I take it every time I finish my workout ...

Results : 1 year ago : 145 lbs. Year to date : 175 lbs
    : bench 115 Year to date : 305
    : curls 40 Year to date : 110
    : shoulder press (dumbbells) 40 lb Year to date : 75

I could go on and on about how everything has increased, and i'm pretty convinced this had something to do with it... Although I am still growing (was 18 when I started to work out, 19 currently), taking something such as protein will help you increase your strength and make you leaner...

Just don't overdue it... Do everything in moderation...

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by packers11
    ok ok ok... the question posted... does the "Shit" in the jugs make you fat/shrink your nad...

If you get 100% whey protein, with no additives (creatine, glutamine) then you will NOT get fat if you are taking it right after your workout... AND IT WILL DEFINALTY NOT SHRINK YOUR NADS... (your thinking about roids)

100% whey protein defiantly helped me on my workout / results...

A prime example : myself...

I take it every time I finish my workout ...

Results : 1 year ago : 145 lbs. Year to date : 175 lbs
    : bench 115 Year to date : 305
    : curls 40 Year to date : 110
    : shoulder press (dumbbells) 40 lb Year to date : 75

I could go on and on about how everything has increased, and i'm pretty convinced this had something to do with it... Although I am still growing (was 18 when I started to work out, 19 currently), taking something such as protein will help you increase your strength and make you leaner...

Just don't overdue it... Do everything in moderation...
    Well, that is also the product of working out a lot. I agree, if you're maintaining a lean body and add a scoop of whey, you probably won't change much in fat if any.

However, if bulking up means pounding 10 cheese burgers a day, its likely you will. It all comes down to calories in versus calories out.