View Poll Results: Are you for or against interracial relationship/marriage?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have no problem with interracial relationship/marriage

25 71.43%
  • People should not mix race

1 2.86%
  • What? You still live in the 50's?

9 25.71%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Interracial Relationship/Marriage: Are you for or against it

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead

I've acknowledged it, I am merely pointing out it exists equally on the left. People like you and the media, and the democratic party in general have done a very good job as labeling hate groups like the KKK as conservative..or right wing. How you would conclude I would rather be ignorant than discuss this in public is beyond me...I'm discussing it here, enlightening myself as you might say. You could conclude I don't want to be unfairly called names ,as you have done on this forum , publicly.

I have explained over and over why you are wrong in labeling the KKK and hate groups as right wing...I can't do it any better. I explain why its flawed and you come back with..."Somewhere at the far right lies the kkk. I'm sure by now everyone knows what that groups agendas are" I'll say it one last time...somewhere outside of the political spectrum lies the KKK.
    Even Tex admitted that the kkk are right wing. And if you look up the political definition of right wing in a dictionary, you will see Tex's name. You are just telling yourself that the kkk lies "outside of the political spectrum." Some are ignorant. Some are deluded. Some simply deny the truth.

I think that what Bobble's trying to say is that no rational person of any political persuasion would align themselves with a group like that.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    I think that what Bobble's trying to say is that no rational person of any political persuasion would align themselves with a group like that.
    If that's the case, then I guess I concur. I doubt Hillary or Obama would call themselves Marxists.

Quote Originally Posted by PackFan#1
    Even Tex admitted that the kkk are right wing.

If you're going to quote someone, use the actual quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

Actually, I really like quoting the person you call derek vinyard as validation for your point...excellent.

Honestly, thank you, I haven't laughed this hard since larry the cable guy.

Rat Starter

Texaspackerbacker: "Nobody is denying that there are still a few KKK types out there, and they would probably be characterized as right wing."

Texaspackerbacker: "Nobody is denying that there are still a few KKK types out there, and they would probably be characterized as right wing."
    Tex admits they are "characterized" as right wing....and if you have read this, it is this very characterization that pisses me the fuck off.

One more time...OUTSIDE THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker

Nobody is denying that there are still a few KKK types out there, and they would probably be characterized as right wing (although Ol' Robert KKK Byrd is pretty far to the left).

The point is, though, that the policies of modern "mainstream" liberals, as I described above, reek of disrespect for blacks, while the policies of modern "mainstream" conservatives are very much in tune with the teachings of Martin Luther King and very much in tune with the beliefs of the majority of blacks--who after all, aren't all that different from most whites.
    Policies such as affirmative action and welfare programs are NOT intended to pull back minorities/the poor so they would become dependent of the government. Such programs are designed to help minorities/the poor develop solid foundations so that they could have a chance to compete for economic resources, and thus achieve the "American dream."

The diligent individual does not exploit such programs. She sees them as a starting point to a better life, if not for herself than for her children.
    What I actually said is that KKK types would be "characterized" as right wing. If you want to leap on that as "fact", then feel free to take everything else I say as fact also. And don't forget the other side of the coin--the MOST WELL KNOWN KKK type in the country today is the moderately left wing DEM/LIB senator from West Virginia, Robert Byrd.

Anyway, my main purpose in bringing forward this PF1 post is the line about those Dem/lib polices not being INTENDED to keep blacks and other minorities dependent on those programs so they will be a reliable Dem/lib voting constituency--what I refer to as being kept down on the LIBERAL PLANTATION.

We can speculate all day what is or isn't in the hearts and minds of various individual Democrats and liberals. Maybe some are that way, maybe some are not. What is certain, though, is that the RESULT OF THOSE PROGRAMS is to keep the blacks and other minorities in Dem/lib bondage. THAT fact is far more relevant than the variable and unclear intent.

Rat Starter

What I actually said is that KKK types would be "characterized" as right wing. If you want to leap on that as "fact", then feel free to take everything else I say as fact also. And don't forget the other side of the coin--the MOST WELL KNOWN KKK type in the country today is the moderately left wing DEM/LIB senator from West Virginia, Robert Byrd.
    You used the term "characterized"; I used the term "category." You are playing tautology games. The kkk, like Al Qaeda. exists on the (far) right side of the political spectrum, not outside of it.

You used the term "characterized"; I used the term "category." You are playing tautology games. The kkk, like Al Qaeda. exists on the (far) right side of the political spectrum, not outside of it.
    I hope you're not suggesting that al Qaeda is "right wing". The relevant characterization of "right" and "left" from an American perspective is loving and preserving the American culture and way--varying degrees of rightist points of view--which the KKK in their extremist and flawed way is consistent with, and hating and tearing down the American way and culture--varying degrees of the leftist point of view. That puts al Qaeda on the extreme LEFT fringe--a tad bit beyond even Obama.

Tex, people on the left do not hate America. We all have the same goals just differing ideas on how to get there. Because someone else's idea differs from your own, it does not mean they love this country any less than you do.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Rat Starter

I hope you're not suggesting that al Qaeda is "right wing". The relevant characterization of "right" and "left" from an American perspective is loving and preserving the American culture and way--varying degrees of rightist points of view--which the KKK in their extremist and flawed way is consistent with, and hating and tearing down the American way and culture--varying degrees of the leftist point of view. That puts al Qaeda on the extreme LEFT fringe--a tad bit beyond even Obama.
    Tex, al Qaeda and the kkk are, for one purpose or another, conservatives.
    Extreme conservative. Basically, both seek to conserve their "traditional" way of life, usually through terrorism. Last time I checked, conservatisms, regardless how radical, fall to the right.

An example of an extreme liberal is a Marxist.

Tex, people on the left do not hate America. We all have the same goals just differing ideas on how to get there. Because someone else's idea differs from your own, it does not mean they love this country any less than you do.
    I don't doubt that you are sincere in SPEAKING FOR YOURSELF on that, but the scumbag leftist politicians--Murtha, Durban, Reid, Pelosi, OBAMA, and dozens of others placed themselves squarely in bed with the enemy in wishing, pushing, ranting, prophesying, and in many cases, voting for the defeat of America in Iraq. And why did they sell their souls like that? Because Bush's popularity level was so high after the fall of Saddam that siding with the enemy was the ONLY way they could sickly get back in power. It worked like a charm in 2006, and if we believe the damn polls, it may be working again in '08. They made THEIR interests, hopes, and goals exactly the same as al Qaeda's.

Thus, I refer to ALL those God damned America-hating sonofabitches as ..... God damned America-hating sonofabitches. How could you or anybody else who claims to LOVE AMERICA see it differently?

Rat Starter
    xx

PF1, you aren't paying attention. It's all about attitude toward America--assuming you look at things from an AMERICAN perspective. You DO claim to look at things from an AMERICAN perspective, don't you, PF1?

This is similar to the crap the sick leftist media used to put out in the fading days of Soviet Communism. They liked to refer to the slightly less bad Communists as "liberals" and the rottenest holdouts against America as "conservatives". It was all part of the propaganda effort of the media FOR the left and AGAINST conservatism or Americanism.

Of course, ultimately people saw through all that crap and made "liberal" the dirty word that it is.

The bottom line is that all of the major politicians of the left have thrown in with the enemy and made THEIR interests and goals the same as al Qaeda's interests and goals. It began, but certainly not end with Bush-hate.

My loathing of Bush has nothing to do with al Qaida. It has to do with the fact that I hate stupid people. We have a complete inarticulate buffoon running our country and this doesn't bother you?

My loathing of Bush has nothing to do with al Qaida. It has to do with the fact that I hate stupid people. We have a complete inarticulate buffoon running our country and this doesn't bother you?
    And that's somehow NOT the result of the sick leftist media and entertainment community picturing him that way?

He graduated from Yale with a higher GPA than John Kerry. I haven't read much from you disparaging Kerry as stupid.

You wouldn't consider the possibility of Bush just acting folksy and down home as part of the southern/west Texas culture he grew up in?

Clinton was really no more"articulate" than Bush, yet he was liberal enough that the media favored him. Jimmy Carter was a TOTAL IDIOT--still is, really, based on everything he ever said and did. And he had a southern accent too. Why don't you think of him as stupid? Maybe because the media and entertainment community hasn't programmed you that way?

Too funny. Inarticulate = stupid?

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Too funny. Inarticulate = stupid?

Sort of like this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Sort of like this thread.
    The season can't get here soon enough.