Quote Originally Posted by PackFan#1
Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
PF1, you aren't paying attention. It's all about attitude toward America--assuming you look at things from an AMERICAN perspective. You DO claim to look at things from an AMERICAN perspective, don't you, PF1?

This is similar to the crap the sick leftist media used to put out in the fading days of Soviet Communism. They liked to refer to the slightly less bad Communists as "liberals" and the rottenest holdouts against America as "conservatives". It was all part of the propaganda effort of the media FOR the left and AGAINST conservatism or Americanism.

Of course, ultimately people saw through all that crap and made "liberal" the dirty word that it is.

The bottom line is that all of the major politicians of the left have thrown in with the enemy and made THEIR interests and goals the same as al Qaeda's interests and goals. It began, but certainly not end with Bush-hate.
Tex, blaming the liberal media for uncovering truths is just sheer idiotic. The false accusations and shitty politics of fear that McCarthy was notorious for in the 50's, now that's propaganda.

Opposing bush does not necessary mean that one is pro-al qaeda, and therefore is an anti-American. Providing a safe haven for Nazi scientists after WW2 (operation paper clip), instead of prosecuting them, now that's anti-american.
This is more than a little bit puzzling, PF1. Did you get confused and respond to some other post? I see NOTHING in what you wrote that even remotely pertains to what I wrote.

BTW, what I said is that the leftists/Dem-libs in America sold their souls when Bush was riding high by making their goals, wishes, interests, etc. EXACTLY THE SAME AS AL QAEDA'S. I refer to defeat of America, death of Americans, harming of our economy, terrorist attacks causing allies to wimp out of the war, etc.--because without a large dose of those evils, our Dem/libs would have been on the outside looking in, regarding political power.