View Poll Results: Who do you think will win the US Open?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tiger Woods

10 41.67%
  • Phil Mickelson

4 16.67%
  • Geoff Ogilvy

1 4.17%
  • Justin Rose

0 0%
  • Sergio Garcia

0 0%
  • Ian Poulter

0 0%
  • Stephen Ames

0 0%
  • Luke Donald

0 0%
  • Vijay Singh

2 8.33%
  • Other

7 29.17%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Who will win the US Open?

That's definitely the most entertaining golf match I've ever seen and will see. Rocco kept up with Tiger all the way and forced him to play one hole more. Rocco's a great guy and although it would of been nice to see him win, Tiger just pulled it out.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

I'm so sick of seeing Tiger win. He's a great golfer and I appreciate his talents but for once I want to see someone go toe-to-toe with him and win. Rocco messed up by not birdieing 18 either of the past 2 days.

Congrats to Tiger
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641
    I'm so sick of seeing Tiger win. He's a great golfer and I appreciate his talents but for once I want to see someone go toe-to-toe with him and win. Rocco messed up by not birdieing 18 either of the past 2 days.

Congrats to Tiger
    I agree. I was really hoping that Rocco would've won it. he blew it in sudden death.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641
    I'm so sick of seeing Tiger win.
    I am NEVER sick of seeing Tiger win.

Hopefully, he wins the next 2 majors and at least 3 next year to pass Jack Nicklaus on the major list.

Tiger is the greatest, imo.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz

You certainly don't have to pull for Tiger, but he certainly isn't the Yankees.
    Tiger doesn't buy his championships; he earned them. Nuff said.

Rat Starter
    On an unrelated note, I hate consumerism but I think I'm gonna go buy a case Tiger's new Gatorade drink.

I am not a golf fan but I admire Tiger's win. From I heard, Tiger's win was even more impressive because he recently had knee surgery and his knee was hurting him during the tournament.

Despite his pain, he toughed it and and won. Kind of reminds me of a very tough quarterback who used to play a lot of years for the Packers...

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PackFan#1
    On an unrelated note, I hate consumerism but I think I'm gonna go buy a case Tiger's new Gatorade drink.

Each bottle contains one drop of Tiger's actual urine ... one drop of GREATNESS.

Now, Tiger is going to have season ending knee surgery. This sucks, not because I'm a fan of him, but I like rooting for the underdog to try and beat Tiger. All the otehr golfers will have a chance to win the next two majors with Tiger not being there, but that's like trying to beat the Patriots without Brady and Moss playing. The win isn't the same.

that just makes his win even more amazing

he has a double stress fracture in his leg. and he ruptured his acl last year. right before he went on his late season tear

thats nuts

Quote Originally Posted by red
    that just makes his win even more amazing

he has a double stress fracture in his leg. and he ruptured his acl last year. right before he went on his late season tear

thats nuts
    I agree.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I guess Retief Goosen claiming that Tiger's leg wasn't that bad to a British Television station is a false statement. What the hell is up this guys ass, other than his game completely falling apart.

Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    Now, Tiger is going to have season ending knee surgery. This sucks, not because I'm a fan of him, but I like rooting for the underdog to try and beat Tiger. All the otehr golfers will have a chance to win the next two majors with Tiger not being there, but that's like trying to beat the Patriots without Brady and Moss playing. The win isn't the same.
    I agree to a point. I am a big Tiger fan. Being a golfer, I take in awe the ability to hit the shots he has, to make the putts he has and to have the mental toughness he has.

He is so mentally tough. That is one of the reasons though that this US Open will have to rank as one of the (if the #1) major tournaments. One because of the medical condition. Two, because you had a journeyman golfer ranked #158 that for most of the time didn't even flinch. He fell 3 down in the playoff and came back to lead.

If Tiger can come back from his knee injury, we might be able to see him break Jack's record at Whistling Straits....
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!

Rat Starter
    Sucks that Tiger is done for the season. I was looking forward to watching him win this year Open.