Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
I think a lot of people (including Mr. Basket) didn't listen to the youtube audio of the 911 call. It really tells a story, Joe is pretty open about why he is gonna waste those two.

John Horn is every bit as much of a cold-blooded murderer as OJ. Our imperfect legal system excused both of them, but that doesn't mean we should approve of what they did.

Some people in our country are appalled that Islamic Law allows a thief's hand to be cut-off. The kooks in the Christian World, mostly concentrated in the U.S., go far more extreme: it's ok to murder an apparent thief, even if they aren't on your property and pose no threat.

Recently, tough-guy, gang-banger-pretend Madtown made a passionate speech about how it is wrong to prevent convicted felons from voting. Now he turns around and says it is right to prevent unconvicted felons from breathing or walking.
1.) First of all, the term "cold-blooded murderer" implies to me someone killed a person with no remorse. Joe Horn has since expressed regret for what he did, and has stated that if he could relive the scenario, he wouldn't go outside. That doesn't sound "cold-blooded" to me.

2.) They were on his property, and they were posing a threat.

Public opinion of Joe Horn in the Houston area (which, by the way, is a lot more diverse than you'd like to portray. You want to see old "shoot-em-up Texas", head out towards El Paso). is 2-to-1 in support of Horn. I still say we pin a medal on the man, and no, I'm not a neo-con conservative. I've never owned, held, or shot a gun. I still wouldn't mind one bit if he moved next door to me.