Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
I'm sorry if i misstated your positions, mr. skinbasket. you earlier expressed anger at the equivocation of teens stealing beer and columbians running away with a bag of stolen loot. I only assumed ... well, silly me.
I bet you're sorry you sad sack of shit. 90% of what you post is a misstatement, intentional or not. Your pathetic fucking "equivocation" was that of teens cleaning out a garage being mistaken for thieves being shot in your lame fucking attempt to draw race into this argument to augment your omnipotent divination skills concerning Joe Horn's true motivations for shooting and your dire predictions of a Texas Armageddon if something wasn't done to make people like Joe Horn accountable for acting within the law.

It's the same tired shit from you. You can't even keep your own fucking argument straight, much less anyone else's, so what's the point?
No, I wasn't comparing teens cleaning out a garage with the Joe Horn situation, I was comparing teens spotted stealing stuff from the garage of a neighbor. (Of course it might later turn out that something different than a theft was going on over there, but that is always the case.)

I'm trying to get your opinion on when it is justified to kill somebody. Would you shoot the teens? Would you have shot the fleeing Columbians?