Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
Why so they can get out of prison in 2 years, or get deported, hop a fence and come right back in as undocumented criminals that can't be tracked? Kill them, it is easier and less of a hassle.
Sounds like you are just back from your Jr Nazi club meeting. Can you hold back on the redneck talk. You are giving Harlan merit to his pathetic argument. Brown, white, black or green, it was OK for The Great Joe Horn to smoke them like Texas BBQ.
These guys are Colombians, you want to fuck with Colombians? I spoke the truth. They come right back over, there is no parole for these guys, there is no way of keeping tabs on them, until they would have been caught for another crime.

If, and I mean if Joe Horn shot them because he was fearful of his life and that of his family I don't hesitate to understand why he did it. I do mean a fear that goes past just that moment as well. Colombian tells friend, That neighbor is the one that spotted us and is the witness, go pop a cap in his ass. or for fear out of revenge. I don't want to witness a Colombian doing anything but picking coffee beans.
You bring up a great point here. I have always had a hard time understanding how popping a guy who basically says I'll get you later isn't self-defense. I mean, there are dudes out there who will hunt you down sooner or later, and guys who are robbing your neighbor and know you can identify them COULD fall into that category.

That whole immediate threat thing is BS. This is why I got absolutely no sympothy for the robbers here. Could they be nonviolent guys who simply rob houses when people aren't home...sure. They also could be very dangerous guys who's next trick is kidnapping for profit or whatever. They were crooks, and if they didn't want to be buzzsawed by a shotgun they shoulda stuck to working an honest job.