Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: The Haters

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    If they're trying to give you the impression that these are not things you can accomplish on your own.
    They don't do that. They offer security, peace of mind, and protection.

Plus, the offer to pay you up to a cool mill if you suffer any losses while being their client.

LIke i said, and showed by my link..they are a rip off...but, so are many things. I dislike them....but, they aren't breaking the law..yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    They offer security, peace of mind, and protection.

So does the mob.

For the record, I'm not a hater either. I do think Favre's play has slipped until last year and his attitude was just awfull the last few years.

The old Favre, the one who appreciated his teammates and didn't think he was the GM, was possibly my favorite player of all time. The new Favre, the one who complains abotu the team around him and doesn't even know if he wants to play football any more is the guy I could take or leave.

I'm just a guy who grew tired of the recent act before many of you. I also think I let go of the past easier than many so rather than thinking we still have the guy who won the SB 12 years ago, I see the guy who hasn't won one in over a decade. I respect Favre for his consecutive game accomplishment and the way he played the game for many years. I just think because age and attitude it was time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    They offer security, peace of mind, and protection.

So does the mob.
    As does pedro.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I feel so confident with the protection offered by trusted ID that I'm willing to tell you my SS#: 499-65-3831.