Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gustav

That's the only benefit that hurricane had is that it will be a long time before people in NO ignore an evacuation warning again.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Poor media. They are trying to make the coverage as dramatic as possible, but Gustav has really let 'em down. CNN must be quite unhappy right now.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

Anybody know when Oprah will be doing her show from New Orleans this time? I want to make sure to record it. Don't want to miss it!
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
    Poor media. They are trying to make the coverage as dramatic as possible, but Gustav has really let 'em down. CNN must be quite unhappy right now.
    it sure seems that way. weather channel too

Let me guess. Reporters standing in the wind and rain, reporting that it's windy and raining?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Fox News is the worst. They spent 48 hours SCREAMING about every bent bush.