Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Now, for sure we know palin is a conservative

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Whatever you say hamster boy.
    How did you know, like the hamster, i was capable of reproducing at 4-5 weeks of age.

And left to my own devices, i will produce several litters a year.

Those who can, do.

Those who can't, sure seem to yap about it alot.
    You are so right. I can't do it. Mentally i'm crippled with my 9 inches. I need to see a therapist.

Those who can, do.

Those who can't, sure seem to yap about it alot.
    Sounds like a community organizer...

You can tell the libs are running scared cant you?

Just beside themselves.
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Funny thing is I'm an independent and I just don't see the fear. I see a lot of Republicans hollering about how far left Obama is, and I've seen McCain take a bipartisan track record and backtrack on issues to pander to the conservative base (or was he pandering when he was working across party lines before he suddenly changed tack)?

While I haven't seen the ads, I've seen a lot of attacking coming from McCain, but not a lot from Obama. Interesting.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Funny thing is I'm an independent and I just don't see the fear. I see a lot of Republicans hollering about how far left Obama is, and I've seen McCain take a bipartisan track record and backtrack on issues to pander to the conservative base (or was he pandering when he was working across party lines before he suddenly changed tack)?

While I haven't seen the ads, I've seen a lot of attacking coming from McCain, but not a lot from Obama. Interesting.
    Perspective is a funny thing.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket

Quod volumus, facile credimus?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand

Quod volumus, facile credimus?
    Where have I seen that before?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

I just saw it on Google after I thought he was calling me a limp dick. Turns out he was just saying, "What suits our wishes is forwardly believed." Not quite as romantic, but just as applicable perhaps.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead

Just beside themselves.
    So there are scared people running right next to themselves? That makes no sense at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead

Just beside themselves.
    So there are scared people running right next to themselves? That makes no sense at all.
    It's a saying. Not meant literally.
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I just saw it on Google after I thought he was calling me a limp dick. Turns out he was just saying, "What suits our wishes is forwardly believed." Not quite as romantic, but just as applicable perhaps.
    It's better than 'Vero Possumus' Which means, "In truth, I am a possum"