Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Antivirus XP 2008 crap

? HOFer
    1 month is not accurate to what is happening now. It's far too short of a window. Far too many factors in that month to consider. For staters, it was taken after christmas in a poor economy, but before the biggest time of the year for mac sales.

Who would buy a Mac in May when they can wait until July or August and get a free iPod Touch (300 dollar value) and a free printer (200 dollar value). Of course, having done this for many years most college students know of this and wait.

Horrendous data my friend. Even a dirt bag like you is better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    1 month is not accurate to what is happening now. It's far too short of a window. Far too many factors in that month to consider. For staters, it was taken after christmas in a poor economy, but before the biggest time of the year for mac sales.

Who would buy a Mac in May when they can wait until July or August and get a free iPod Touch (300 dollar value) and a free printer (200 dollar value). Of course, having done this for many years most college students know of this and wait.

Horrendous data my friend. Even a dirt bag like you is better than that.
    It is a 3 month viewpoint...if it was bad, why would they do it.

But, let's take a year..and again, linux wins.

Buhbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Is this you and the fork RG?

Hell, I wasn't that skinny in the waist coming out the womb.

I think that's either Partial killing a PC, or Tyrone killing a Mac.

Alternatively, it could be Tank on a midnight prowl looking for Ted Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Buhbye.
    You don't actually think that you're winning a debate that hasn't happened yet, and hundreds of people with millions of dollars invested haven't figured out yet, do you?

You got a GUESS. I hope you're right, because I hate mac's and I can actually tolerate linux, but I'd rather not use either one. That's why I'm still using XP and will until it dies. I might even rebuild my laptop one more time, with an XP install before I take drastic action.

My wife wants a new laptop, and I've toyed with the idea of taking the new hard drive out, and replacing it with an XP load on a different drive. My only worry is driver support.