Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4
I wonder how many TD's hes going to throw this year.. i wanna say 35
If Favre stays healthy and the offense grows with him; add as he gets to feel more at ease with his teams entire playbook.

Watch his magic. Damn already He's completed 70% of his pass's and his play selection looks awesome. That offense is his as long as Mangini uses common sense. Brett Favre see's too much and on a five WR front he's unstoppable as long as WR's run proper routes and Mangini and team management give him deep threats.

It's Favre's arm. So strong and accurate. He throws 35 - 40 yard bullets and right on the numbers this season. He still makes the really dumbass play too yet overall.

Dear GOD that man FAVRE is a great QB and in a Jets uniform? Uhhh?? Just too STUPID...Yet done and he's happy and psyched as a Jet. He's a helluva football player folks..... still has it very much so.

Hard to predict the number of TD's as WR's may disappear. Favre might fall to injury too. Karma says just wait and see. If he gets 30 with that Jet offense I'll be pleased. I'm more concerned that he plays well this year ansd is back next season to lead his team to more. Favre does have a superior OL to what the Packers have to deal with. The Jet OL is very solid to date. When they place the FB and RB and TE's on the line of scrimmage to block and Favre looks for the open man. It's devastating to opposition defenses. Favre's determined and really focused Packer fans so very patient and he finds his open man alot.

70% completions says alot.

Main thing. Favre looks very happy as a Jet. We should all at least be pleased for that fact. Not hate him.