Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    [quote:0bf58b1643="mraynrand"][quote:0bf58b1643="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:0bf58b1643="mraynrand"][quote:0bf58b1643="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:0bf58b1643="mraynrand"][quote:0bf58b1643="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

Guess Keyes was just one of those dumb, uneducated blacks.
    Do you even know why carpetbagger Alan Keys was running against Obama?
    Because he was dumb, uneducated black guy?
    try again.
    Because dumb, uneducated Obama got lucky and didnt' drag his wife to sex clubs?
    try again.
    Say what? Keyes was drafted after Ryan dropped out because of the sex scandal...and Ditka wouldn't run, among others.

You lose.
    try again. You're getting warmer. Why was there a 'sex scandal?'
    You are splitting hairs. You asked why keyes was drafted. Now you want to go into the details..of which either side can argue. You will present your side, i can present the other side.

Like Ms. Palin said..we dont' need to worry about the cause...just fix the problem. So, why would we worry about the exact cause...keyes was drafted because Ryan dropped out. That is all that history will recall.
    You're getting colder. Why was there a sex scandal? Without it, Ryan would have been in the race.
    Splitting hairs. Like i said, both sides can make the argument. I am fully aware...and we can go round and round. You better rest..your ODS is flaring up again.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:0bf58b1643]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:0bf58b1643]

Rand,

Like i've said repeatedly..there are two sides to this. Should i state that Obama said not to open the closed portion of the settlement. Which Ryan said was hypocritical.

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:0bf58b1643]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:0bf58b1643]
    I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:0bf58b1643]

Damn, you beat me to it...but i'm weaseling in anyway.[/quote:0bf58b1643]

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by th87
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig
    [quote:9152e772e9="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:9152e772e9="mraynrand"][quote:9152e772e9="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:9152e772e9="mraynrand"][quote:9152e772e9="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:9152e772e9="mraynrand"][quote:9152e772e9="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.
    try again.
    Say what? Keyes was drafted after Ryan dropped out because of the sex scandal...and Ditka wouldn't run, among others.

You lose.
    You are splitting hairs. You asked why keyes was drafted. Now you want to go into the details..of which either side can argue. You will present your side, i can present the other side.

Like Ms. Palin said..we dont' need to worry about the cause...just fix the problem. So, why would we worry about the exact cause...keyes was drafted because Ryan dropped out. That is all that history will recall.
    You're getting colder. Why was there a sex scandal? Without it, Ryan would have been in the race.
    Splitting hairs. Like i said, both sides can make the argument. I am fully aware...and we can go round and round. You better rest..your ODS is flaring up again.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:9152e772e9]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:9152e772e9]

Rand,

Like i've said repeatedly..there are two sides to this. Should i state that Obama said not to open the closed portion of the settlement. Which Ryan said was hypocritical.

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:9152e772e9]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:9152e772e9]
    I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:9152e772e9]

Damn, you beat me to it...but i'm weaseling in anyway.[/quote:9152e772e9]

Nice.[/quote:9152e772e9]

Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwon
    [quote:6b7369dd45="mraynrand"][quote:6b7369dd45="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:6b7369dd45="mraynrand"][quote:6b7369dd45="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:6b7369dd45="mraynrand"][quote:6b7369dd45="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:6b7369dd45="mraynrand"][quote:6b7369dd45="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.
    try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:6b7369dd45]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:6b7369dd45]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:6b7369dd45]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:6b7369dd45]
    I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:6b7369dd45]

Damn, you beat me to it...but i'm weaseling in anyway.[/quote:6b7369dd45]

Nice.[/quote:6b7369dd45]

Ditto.[/quote:6b7369dd45]
    Just wanted to keep this going
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

[quote:9346c99a89="mraynrand"][quote:9346c99a89="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:9346c99a89="mraynrand"][quote:9346c99a89="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:9346c99a89="mraynrand"][quote:9346c99a89="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:9346c99a89="mraynrand"][quote:9346c99a89="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.
    try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:9346c99a89]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:9346c99a89]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:9346c99a89]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:9346c99a89]
    I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:9346c99a89]

Damn, you beat me to it...but i'm weaseling in anyway.[/quote:9346c99a89]

Nice.[/quote:9346c99a89]

Ditto.[/quote:9346c99a89]

OK, time to go for the record....I want this chain to become a page of its own.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

[quote:b66f942ce3="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:b66f942ce3="mraynrand"][quote:b66f942ce3="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:b66f942ce3="mraynrand"][quote:b66f942ce3="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:b66f942ce3="mraynrand"][quote:b66f942ce3="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:b66f942ce3="mraynrand"][quote:b66f942ce3="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.
    try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:b66f942ce3]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:b66f942ce3]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:b66f942ce3]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:b66f942ce3]
    I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:b66f942ce3]

Damn, you beat me to it...but i'm weaseling in anyway.[/quote:b66f942ce3]

Nice.[/quote:b66f942ce3]

Ditto.[/quote:b66f942ce3]

OK, time to go for the record....I want this chain to become a page of its own.[/quote:b66f942ce3]

why?

Quote Originally Posted by falco
    [quote:ca12a17acf="mraynrand"][quote:ca12a17acf="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:ca12a17acf="mraynrand"][quote:ca12a17acf="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:ca12a17acf="mraynrand"][quote:ca12a17acf="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:ca12a17acf="mraynrand"][quote:ca12a17acf="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:ca12a17acf="mraynrand"][quote:ca12a17acf="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.
    try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:ca12a17acf]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:ca12a17acf]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:ca12a17acf]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:ca12a17acf]
    I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:ca12a17acf]

Damn, you beat me to it...but i'm weaseling in anyway.[/quote:ca12a17acf]

Nice.[/quote:ca12a17acf]

Ditto.[/quote:ca12a17acf]

OK, time to go for the record....I want this chain to become a page of its own.[/quote:ca12a17acf]

why?[/quote:ca12a17acf]

its so, so pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan
    Quote Originally Posted by falco
    [quote:eb8cfd619a="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:eb8cfd619a="mraynrand"][quote:eb8cfd619a="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:eb8cfd619a="mraynrand"][quote:eb8cfd619a="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:eb8cfd619a="mraynrand"][quote:eb8cfd619a="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:eb8cfd619a="mraynrand"][quote:eb8cfd619a="Tyrone Bigguns"][quote:eb8cfd619a="mraynrand"][quote:eb8cfd619a="BallHawk"]And I'm sure when he beat Alan Keyes that was also just because he was a smart black guy.....oh, wait, Keyes was black, too.

try again.
    try again.

You lose.

But, why was there a sex scandal? Because Ryan wanted to have sex in public with his wife, wasn't smart enough to stay married, and the republican leadership wasn't smart enough to stay away from him even when he let them know there was material that could be damaging.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

Closer. But still cool. Why was there a scandal? How did this damaging information become known?[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

Rand,

The whole thing can go round and round. Better lie down..ODS is crippling.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

Just tell the truth. How did the information get to the people?[/quote:eb8cfd619a]
    I just wanted a quote to help out this huge quote post.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

Damn, you beat me to it...but i'm weaseling in anyway.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

Nice.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

Ditto.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

OK, time to go for the record....I want this chain to become a page of its own.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

why?[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

its so, so pretty.[/quote:eb8cfd619a]

I win
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.