Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
Quote Originally Posted by gex
Dumping on Favre can be compared to everything that makes the Packers great.

I love the Packers and all the tradition, and to here the same people (trolls like cpk and chevelle)talking shit about a HUGE part of that tradition is akin to talking shit about Vince, Curly, Reggie and everyone else who played or had a part in making the Packers great.

If you have no problem trashing Favre then I bet you would never stand up to anyone trashing the other Packer greats(probably wouldn't stand your ground for anything)
This is the most rediculous thing I have ever read. And that is saying something as I have read a lot of Tank's and Woody's ramblings.
Who the fuck are YOU to call out ANYONE? You sir are the King Troll of Internet Trolls! Most trolls don't realize they are indeed trolls, but you CPK are a troll.

Mom is pissed. I gave her a good sticking, but she's still agitated you are up late posting here. I let it slip, but seeing how me an several dudes are sticking your mom lately....I thought I'd step up.

You are cut off from cookies and sweets late nite. No more 9pm sodas or cookies. You only meander and post dumb shit ALWAYS to piss off the forums "you feel" accepted in. Your mom hates she didn't swallow your inception, but does it ALL the TIME now. Wow, we regret your birth, just quit being a bitch kid (your a big guy now at 12) but we all will lay you out. STFU and know your role...I'm fucking your mom, so yea, I'm not your dad, but damn if you don't need some forum bitchslaps so STFU!