Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I voted early!

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    Quote Originally Posted by arcilite
    Virginia doesn't have early voting. And you need a legit excuse to do absentee voting.

ugh, voting day will be awful.
    I would think that might be an advantage for our side. Hopefully it will rain there too.
    There's a campaign slogan for you. Pray for rain!

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    Quote Originally Posted by arcilite
    Virginia doesn't have early voting. And you need a legit excuse to do absentee voting.

ugh, voting day will be awful.
    I would think that might be an advantage for our side. Hopefully it will rain there too.

LL2, I assume you got those two cute little kids same-day-registered, and made sure they knew to put the check mark next to McCain. That would cancel out a couple of the crooked votes from the other side anyway.
    Clearly an advantage for the dems... dems are freeloaders who don't have jobs - have all the time in the world to wait in lines. Republicans will be at work and won't have time to wait in line.

Somebody has to work to pay for all the handouts.
    ah...but the freeloaders don't like to do inconveniant things like vote therefore all the freetime is cancelled out by lack of motivation.
    wow, that made my head hurt... irrefutable logic my friend
    wist

Hey, so by that logic, should Obama win, it means that either your assessment of dems is incorrect, or all the Repbulicans voted for Obama...!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

VOTE
    FOR
    OBAMA

8 YEARS WE HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO THESE NEO-CONS THAT LITTER THIS ROMPERROOM AND LOOK WHERE WE IT HAS GOTTEN AMERICA!
    ANY CHANGE FROM THEM IS GOOD CHANGE!
    Baah

Quote Originally Posted by gex
    VOTE
    FOR
    OBAMA

8 YEARS WE HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO THESE NEO-CONS THAT LITTER THIS ROMPERROOM AND LOOK WHERE WE IT HAS GOTTEN AMERICA!
    ANY CHANGE FROM THEM IS GOOD CHANGE!
    What's a neo-con?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

PR is just under 3 years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Hey, we've hardly been convicted of anything!!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings