Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Well, I just blew my Life.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    Chiquita Bananas is eyeing me
    Told your ass you would be working with fruit.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Stay away from the banana guy, you could end up in the pokey.

http://www.accountableamerica.com/people/lindner
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

O.K. The Saga continues.... I had my interview on Tuesday with the Conceil (advisary board) of the Chocloate Guys. but I got stuck in a 2 hour traffic jam and the place is 4 hours away as is. So, after 6 hours in the car I get to the interview a whole 3 minutes early!

I was shaking like a leaf. I don't think I've been so nervous in my life!! I had stomach cramps and all.

Anyway, after exactly 34 minutes of interview, the Chairman of the Conceil thanked me for a "pleasant talk". I thought it went well at the time, but have been waiting since then to get any feedback...

I got news today from the head hunter that I am the advisary board's selection and recommendation to the operating board. Since the owner is on both boards, it looks like I might have the appointment. The head hunter said she can't say for sure, but she believes the task will be awarded to me.

I was interviewed by the operating board and they all met me, 2 weeks ago. It seems like a formality, but you never know.

I could do with some good news - it's getting mighty close to Christmas!