Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Obama offers job to known terrorist sympathizer!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Quote Originally Posted by swede
    Quote Originally Posted by arcilite
    no sour grapes like conservative sour grapes
    Well you guys are the whine experts so you probably know your grapes.
    And, this year is a vintage year for whining.
    Do not even start with the bitterness and sour grapes stuff. Puleease! The Democrats and Liberals have been bitter for 8 years! Don't even get into asking for examples. No one has to look further than Michael Moore, Bill Maher, and Oliver Stone. I can't even think of a movie put out during the term of a sitting president that is as tasteless and offensive and W. is about Bush. Ty didn't you point out that W. was such a blockbuster success over a conservative movie? There are probably a million examples that could be given of the bitterness of the left from those in Hollywood to the politicians. The liberals and the left never treated Bush with respect. From everything I've seen and read most conservatives have been gracious towards Obama, even several on here. If some have a "we'll see" mentality, well that come with the business. At least a "we'll see" approach is better than the "were fucked" mentality of the liberal lefties after Bush was elected.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Quote Originally Posted by swede
    Quote Originally Posted by arcilite
    no sour grapes like conservative sour grapes
    Well you guys are the whine experts so you probably know your grapes.
    And, this year is a vintage year for whining.
    Do not even start with the bitterness and sour grapes stuff. Puleease! The Democrats and Liberals have been bitter for 8 years! Don't even get into asking for examples. No one has to look further than Michael Moore, Bill Maher, and Oliver Stone. I can't even think of a movie put out during the term of a sitting president that is as tasteless and offensive and W. is about Bush. Ty didn't you point out that W. was such a blockbuster success over a conservative movie? There are probably a million examples that could be given of the bitterness of the left from those in Hollywood to the politicians. The liberals and the left never treated Bush with respect. From everything I've seen and read most conservatives have been gracious towards Obama, even several on here. If some have a "we'll see" mentality, well that come with the business. At least a "we'll see" approach is better than the "were fucked" mentality of the liberal lefties after Bush was elected.
    You really can't follow along can you. We have already been called whiners and experts in it and I didn't deny it. So, it is our purview to determine a vintage year. You are a bit dense.

Bush: Oh, right. There was no honeymoon after 9/11. And, after he was elected..and the election guff ended he wasn't even on the radar. Look at the polls from that time..he was looking like a one termer.

Movies: Oh, we want to go back to that. I thought you guys weren't interested in that after the spanking "an american carol" received. As for W, it has grossed 22 million..far more than "carol." It has also received good reveiws, though customers have given it lesser reviews. Not that i went and saw it.

W cost 25 mill to make..so we are looking right now at a break even..though since i like to be honest, that doesn't take into account distribution costs and marketing.

Stone is hit and miss when dealing with the presidential world. JFK grossed $70.4 million domestically in 1991/1992, yet Nixon did only $13.7 million in '95/'96. It's also worth considering that JFK was not a biopic like Nixon and W. were.