Quote Originally Posted by falco
Quote Originally Posted by wist43
Did you see that video of that idiot black woman at the Obama rally??? Paraphrased b/c I don't remember the exact quote... "I won't have to pay my mortgage, I won't have to pay my heating bill"... think about that - that's lunacy. Yet that is the prevailing attitude amonst the mob.
bullshit, thats one video of one person.
bullshit, to your bullshit... that is the prevailing attitude. Doesn't matter if someone wants their mortgage paid, or subsidized, or their health care paid for, or food stamps, or whatever - the genie is out of the bottle. The mob clamours, the ruling elite demagogue it, and raid the public treasury. It's not that complicated.

It's what the mob does... and it will only get worse. Rome, Greece, Lycia, et al... every democracy in history - EVERY ONE - went this same way, MOBACRACY. Just b/c the majority of the mob aren't as far gone as that idiot, doesn't mean that the sentiment isn't a prevailing one. I put Aunt Ida on Social Security and Medicare in the same boat as that pig of woman at the rally.

You see those commericals for the "Scooter Store"... "... if you qualify, you pay nothing, it's free... Medicare picks up the tab"... blah, blah, blah. It's not free to someone else - that someone else is me, the taxpayer. Aunt Ida had her money stolen from her long ago, and now she's turning a blind eye to the fact that she's taking loot stolen from her grandchildren by the government. She's just as corrupt and dishonest as that woman in the video. They are the mob.