View Poll Results: Do you:

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oppose homosexuality as wrong, and therefore, oppose the promotion of homsexuality in schools and elsewhere.

9 52.94%
  • See nothing wrong with the practice of homosexual behavior in private, but oppose the promotion of it in scholls and elsewhere as morally equivalnet to heterosexual behavior.

5 29.41%
  • See nothing wrong with homosexual behavior and favor promotion of it as a morally equivalent alternative to herosexual behavior

3 17.65%

Thread: The Gay Agenda

The Gay Agenda

As I was doing the other poll on homosexuality, I realized that there was a whole other question besides just being for it or against it.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Re: The Gay Agenda

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    Oppose homosexuality as wrong, and therefore, oppose the promotion of homsexuality in schools and elsewhere.

See nothing wrong with the practice of homosexual behavior in private, but oppose the promotion of it in scholls and elsewhere as morally equivalnet to heterosexual behavior.
    I couldn't imagine homosexuality being promoted in anything BUT Scholls!!

See nothing wrong with homosexual behavior and favor promotion of it as a morally equivalent alternative to herosexual behavior
    Herosexuality is so.....................................Fabio.

I am holding out for a fourth option: "Don't see sexual preference as a moral issue."

Tex, me thinks tho dost protest too much.

Don't you go tapping your foot in an airport mens room.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Tex, me thinks tho dost protest too much.

Don't you go tapping your foot in an airport mens room.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier
    I am holding out for a fourth option: "Don't see sexual preference as a moral issue."
    Figures.

NAMBLA members and zoophiles don't either.

Re: The Gay Agenda

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier
    Oppose homosexuality as wrong, and therefore, oppose the promotion of homsexuality in schools and elsewhere.

See nothing wrong with the practice of homosexual behavior in private, but oppose the promotion of it in scholls and elsewhere as morally equivalnet to heterosexual behavior.
    I couldn't imagine homosexuality being promoted in anything BUT Scholls!!

See nothing wrong with homosexual behavior and favor promotion of it as a morally equivalent alternative to herosexual behavior
    Herosexuality is so.....................................Fabio. [img]http://stylemens.typepad.com/details__thegadabout/images/2008/01/

14/fabio.jpg[/img]
    There you go again about the spelling.

The dirty little secret of my posting is that I can't type worth crap. I make max use of the edit function, though, and I haven't figured out how to do that on poll options.

Zool, what protesting am I doing? I just wanted to find out if the fag-loving lefties had a majority in here, or if there were more good normal people.

So far, both polls tend to indicate the latter--just like California.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?