Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark
Quote Originally Posted by falco
I completely understand it.
You have absolutely no understanding of Christianity.
why bring religion into it?
I didn't.
Who did Howard?
Hell if I know. Am I my PackerRats brother keeper?
Exactly, but you appear to be mine.

It is just amazing how you can always manage to critique my usage of the bible/religion.
Whether or not you believe in Christianity is not the issue with your lack of knowledge on the subject. You are unaware of one of the cornerstones of the religion; that being the Trinity.

It’s OK to once and a while admit you are not an expert on a subject.
Unaware? LOL

Where do you determine that from my posts?

Yeah, i guess i never have heard of that...i always wondered about my friend who went to Trinity in Texas. Yeah, never have heard of the father, son and the holy ghost.

Yep, just having catholic friends and attending church with them taught me nothing.

Yep, dating a Unitarian taught me nothing.

Guess living in the south and being exposed regularly to pentecostals who don't believe in that..or living in Phx and working regularly with LDS members who dont' believe in it either. Yep, a foreign concept.

Yep, being married to a woman that converted and attending her parents church regularly taught me nothing.

Howard, this is a christian country for the most part. It is almost impossible if you are a sentient being to not pickup on your religion. It is as pervasive as air.
Look, otown, with all due respect, I know every possible intricacy of what you did, do, and don’t know on the subject. Back at OT: Movie Recommendation, there was a month long discussion on the topic. It already is the second time around for your little cut and paste up above. I’ve seen it and heard it all before.

You had your co-dependent Abe to help you out. Go find him, let’s do it again. Sure, Robert (Nietzsche rest his soul) was there to pipe in once in awhile. And greenday, (Mr Fancypants with his PhDs) added some lucidity. I see GK and Cy are here now too. But really, this has all been done before.
You have me confused with someone else. Seriously. If you think that I or anyone else who has half a brain hasn't heard of the trinity then you are really a moron. The whole thing (trinity) doesn't make much sense to me, but to think i haven't heard of it...that is laughable.

I grew up with catholics and protestants. My family owned a boat with a catholic family. I attended church with them many times and was inquisitive about their brand of christianity.

My ex's family was UCC. I attended church with them too many times to count..including many a sermon that left me quite cold about how they viewed non christians.

So, please stop embarrassing yourself.

You know ever intricacy? Really? LOL

Abe help me out? Again you have me confused. Abe and I rarely saw i to eye...and he was one who belittled anyone who believed in religion..not me.