View Poll Results: Should the Bush Adminstration Shut Down Guantanamo?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 16.67%
  • No

15 83.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Guantanamo: "Gulag of our times"

First, I can'tbelieve someone dragged this out a month after the fact.

Second, "How big an asshole Brit Hume is and how shameless, how fucking shameless these people are! These people are so fucking shameless! They are shameless!! And I don’t just say this because the Fox people sued me!" Is a direct quote from A.F. himself.

Third, the last bit was an attempt to demonstrate that Tank does not, in fact, attempt to have serious discussions abuot this, or any other, issues. Tank takes an extreme view, splashes a few quotes from unreliable, biased sources on the screen, then ignores what anyone brings to the table to discredit his "opinion." While doing so, and this is what I was really trying to point out, (and maybe I'm just too dumb and it didn't come across right) is that Tank, and several people that I've known personally, will often demand an end to hate and intolerance by using hateful and intolerant speech, demand dignity for everyone by demeaning someone else, and stereotype and belittle whole groups of people in their attempts to show how open-minded and generously loving they are.

Maybe it didn't come across that way. Sarcasm and irony hardly ever work on the interweb. I would apologize if I was sorry for anything, but I'm not, so I won't.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

For what it's worth your visual rants are fricken hilarious.

And, I didn't 'drag this out' after a month. There were new developments a few days ago - mainly due to the recent Supreme Court ruling. They are now POWs and will have some special trials.

This is why America works. Many people and many countries disagreed with the old policy w/ this camp. And we responded in kind. BFD

Realistically, the naysayers and complainers probably did push this timetable forward a few months (golf clap). But any intel to gain has likely already been obtained and it's relevance faids with time. Plus, Bush was going to have to address where to put these people long term at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33
    And, I didn't 'drag this out' after a month. There were new developments a few days ago - mainly due to the recent Supreme Court ruling. They are now POWs and will have some special trials.
    Sorry Fos. I didn't notice that post you made was one of the more recent. If you want we can make out now.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33
    Sorry Fos. I didn't notice that post you made was one of the more recent. If you want we can make out now.
    Sweet. Can you start real slow? I've never been with a scrotum before and have no idea how that could work.... and don't tell my ladyfriend - she'd freak.

And no, I don't think the forum wants pictures of it.

Tank's balls are the gulag of our times. Billions are trapped with no way out. It's sad really. Not even Amnesty International will go near that gulag.

Tank's balls are the gulag of our times. Billions are trapped with no way out. It's sad really. Not even Amnesty International will go near that gulag.
    Lets just hope they stay in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

The inhumanity of it all. The solution is in your hands Tank.

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar
    In fact, the solution is probably in his hand right now.