Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sieg Heil!

Re: Sieg Heil!

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    ...and I though my friends father was an asshole for naming him Harry Dick.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/toda...ily_angry.html
    Some of the comments left by readers are hilarious.
    is that a mullet? in 2008? wow! that alone is almost child abuse

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    I don't get it. Little Barack Obama Smith would be named after our country's leader. Hitler was responsible for the genocide of 6 million people. That doesn't make Hitler conservative, it makes him offensive. I swear sometimes you invent shit just to make people nuts.
    You think the galling prospect of a piece of shit like Obama being president isn't pretty damn offensive to a helluva a lot of good people too?

Conning enough people to win the election doesn't change the FACT that your boy, Obama, is nothing more than radical America-hating TRASH and a corrupt Chicago political hack from the same cess pool Blagojevich swam out of.
    First off, last I checked, he's not MY boy, he's Michelle's. Come talk to me when a few million people have died at his hands because they worshiped the wrong god. Until then, you got nothing here.
    How about when a few million Americans have died because Obama was true to his word and undid all the things that have prevented terrorist hits in America?

If you are disavowing "your boy", Obama, more power to you, but somehow, I doubt that's the case.

Tex, let's talk about the actuals here........not what you think/want to happen.
    Just by using the term 'your boy'.................. oh,never mind

Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland
    I went to high school with Peter Petr.
    Pumpkin Etr?
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland
    I went to high school with Peter Petr.
    My best friend in 6th grade was Sam Davis.

That's right..............his Dad's name was Sam Davis, also.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

I know a Peter Pickar. In case there was any doubt his parents knew what they were doing, he has a brother named Richard. His friends call him Dick.