Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist
Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
Actually, I have exactly and precisely the same thought as when Sarah Palin was announced. I don't have enough information to make a decision.

My feelings for Sarah grew over time....

Don't give me that Kennedy BS either. I'm no big fan of Ted. Then again senator is not quite the same as VP behind a president that is 72 and has had multiple cancers either.
Zig-SHE'S NEVER HAD JOB! EVER!
Here's a more accurate bio than sheepdip spin:
http://www.biography.com/search/article.do?id=204598

Her qualifications are not outstanding, but they are not non-existant for a senator. She also has a lot of characteristics that are useful for a senator - name recognition, political contacts, fundraising experience, and a personal fortune.

However, I'm not particularly in favor of her getting appointed, as I don't like dynasty political families (Kennedy, Clinton, and worst of all Bush).
ok dickhead-if we're resorting to name calling-where's the job? I don't see one. You know, a J-O-B where you show up someplace. Have assigned duties maybe, heaven forbid some responsibilities. Learn how to spell, keep the name calling to yourself and get a damn clue asshole.

[name recognition, political contacts, fundraising experience, and a personal fortune.]

You are a moron.
The only moron is you.

After earning her bachelor's degree in 1979, Caroline worked at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
She also began serving as the president of the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to providing financial support, staffing, and creative resources for the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum.
Furthermore, being a writer is a job. Calling yourself a writer is one thing, but since she did write 2 books i think we can call her a writer. Also, being an editor of books is a job.