Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
Ahhh, no more or less class than is exhibited in this thread regularly by people on BOTH sides of the Favre argument. Shall I name names?

I get a kick out of how people keep trying to define themselves as being "above the fray." GBrulz, you are very much in the fray. Vince, probably you too. Everybody who is reading this is in the fray. Its just a continuing food fight, celebrity gossip.

Ya, it kinda sucks that this assistant coach or trainer or whoever is speaking his mind. But that's what everybody is doing. Taking shots at people they disagree with, directly or slyly, and trying to position themselves as being on the side of truth and decency.
You are absolutely right. I tried early on to stay above the fray because I was a bit torn on BF leaving. I vocally disagreed with those who called TT a snake and all that, but I didn't trash brett in the beginning even though I thought he was totally in the wrong. Everything I said was rational and without emotion.

All that pretty much ended around week 8 or so when it just got sickening that niether side could let it go. At this point all the arguements have been made and its simply down to anyone who comments (myself very much included) is being snide and nasty. I admit a childish delight in seeing jets players saying exactly what I've been saying from the start....do I need to rub it in...No, but damn its fun!! I'm guilty and I'm sorry but I'll probably do it again.

edit: Its a little hypocritical for Mangini to throw it at favre now after naming his fucking newborn after the guy. I mean, talking about trying to shift the blame. Man up like MM did this year, take some responsibility too. You let the guy run wild all season and you loved it when he was playing well, when he stopped, it was too late to close the barn door.