Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Woot / Slickdeals.net

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    I just bought twelve 22" LCD monitors at 65 dollars a piece shipped. Time to make some money!
    I saw on facebook that you were going apeshit buying monitors....what are they again? Acers?

? HOFer
    Acers. Best Buy cancelled my order . I bet they totally oversold those as Slickdeals went nuts.

Perhaps they intended them for personal use and not resale? Maybe you ordered just a FEW to many to fly under their radar...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

? HOFer
    I hate that kind of BS. Who is BB to say what I can and cannot buy? They're offering a product, and I jumped on it. What if this was for a business to provide new employees monitors. Dumb dumb dumb.

Did you order it under your company name? If it were for employees, you would have. If you were trying to make a fast buck, you'd have ordered a dozen to be sent to your house. I think they have every right to decide whether they want to do business with you.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings