Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: THIS IS A F***ING EMERCENCY

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Skin, you're laughable. Instead of responding with any actual rebuttles, you post something about my ability to comprehend what you write? Are you kidding me? Are we twelve? Really? Insulting my reading comprehension?
    Nowhere did I mention your reading comprehension. Just your abortionablity.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Ironic.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Skin, you're laughable. Instead of responding with any actual rebuttles, you post something about my ability to comprehend what you write? Are you kidding me? Are we twelve? Really? Insulting my reading comprehension?
    "Ability to follow Along in class: F " , since we're on a message board, clearly your metaphor is relating class to following along with what you're saying... Unless your post just lacks any relevance at all.

I realize I shouldn't have said this. I regret it.

Because what I meant is abortability. I apologize.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    If someone has the balls to call another person a joke, they should at least be man enough to be willing to fight said man. I call Skin a "joke" at least two maybe three times a day. I am willing to fight him anytime and any place.
    We should use the basement. There's an exercise mat down there. Do you think our wives will pay to watch?
    I doubt I am alone in saying I will pay to not watch. Or even for neither of you to bring this up again.

Why am I in this thread
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

I agree with the women! If you go to a store and buy a pair of shoes and later they tell you they are out and that all sales are final would you take a something else you don't want?

I would be pissed to if they didn't give me my money back. Last I checked you are allowed to spend your money how YOU wish.

As long as it wasn't about the nuggets and about the principle of the matter I 100% back her.

Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD
    I agree with the women! If you go to a store and buy a pair of shoes and later they tell you they are out and that all sales are final would you take a something else you don't want?

I would be pissed to if they didn't give me my money back. Last I checked you are allowed to spend your money how YOU wish.

As long as it wasn't about the nuggets and about the principle of the matter I 100% back her.
    She should get her money back. Should she call 911? Hell no. Take the place to small claims court.
    I know its a pain, but thats what the system is for. I would have taken some other chow, its all good, I mean bad, i mean well....
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Back to the topic at hand, fuck McDonalds they took my money under the assumption that they would serve me what I ordered. Fuck their policy, call 911 no, but make them call 911 when a throw a fit a Gorilla would be proud of. Thats right I would throw my own feces. That will get you some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Back to the topic at hand, fuck McDonalds they took my money under the assumption that they would serve me what I ordered. Fuck their policy, call 911 no, but make them call 911 when a throw a fit a Gorilla would be proud of. Thats right I would throw my own feces. That will get you some respect.
    Somebody gets it! I would shit on the guys car.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
    Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD

She should get her money back. Should she call 911? Hell no. Take the place to small claims court.
    I know its a pain, but thats what the system is for. I would have taken some other chow, its all good, I mean bad, i mean well....
    No doubt she had reason to be pissed - the way I read it, they took her money, THEN informed her they were out of what she wanted, and wouldn't give her her money back.

I'll even give her the first 911 call. FWIW, 911 is no longer an emergency number, it's just a general access number to reach certain services, like police, fire and ambulance. She wanted to tell the police. Some places (including where I live) if you look in the phone book for the number for the police, it just gives you 911.

Of course, where this gets funny, then out of hand, is the 2nd and 3rd calls...
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    if you read the end on the article (on the link, skin didn't post the MCD's reply) looks like this was a rouge manager. MCDs is sending this woman her refund as well as an arch card for a free meal. I'm gonna bet there will be a lawsuit over this.

haven't decided whether this is directed at Partial or Skinbasket

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby

haven't decided whether this is directed at Partial or Skinbasket
    Whammy!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck