Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's up with the main page Mad?

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoInMex
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeLH2006
    Quote Originally Posted by falco
    mad, can you finally take this shithole mobile? tired of not being able to read these fuckwads posts while driving down the freeway
    WTF? Snake's posted on here for years using his smartphone. All you need is a PDA phone with Windows 6.1 or even 6.0 and use Opera (it's free) for your browser. Slick as fuck...kinda like Snake.
    I have a certain cell service...it rhymes with Rearizon...I have a Blackberry..supposedly their upgrading for mobile video and newscasts. I stayed connected to the web and PR using my Crackberry...I'm unfamiliar with Opera, do I just Google that shit and download it?
    Internet Explorer for mobile phones is useless and hard to browse complete websites. With Opera you can do that by hitting your touchscreen to zoom in at any point and again to zoom out. Real nice.

Use your mobile phone browser and google Opera Beta 9.51...the latest one...hit the mobile download links and there ya go...it's free..and insanely fast and awesome for ANY website.

BTW, don't buy the Opera 8.65 "full" version as it sucks ass and costs money...the beta 9.51 is fully operational and great.

Snake accepts PayPal donations.
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

For those who are unaware, Joomla is a CMS (content management system).

It allows you to handle more complex websites and their updates. My assumption is he is doing some renovation work.
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!