View Poll Results: Who do you want to run the forum?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madtown

15 53.57%
  • Some other dick head

13 46.43%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who do you want to run the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike
    I kinda miss that 4and12to12and4 guy that would post while shitfaced and then try to hook up with the EC gurls. Then the next day he'd be apologetic and blame it on his impending divorce.
    Wonder what happened to him? He was funny! Maybe he got back together with his ex and she banned him from posting.

Probably a good decision. If we'd held him to all those proposals, he'd be a polygamist...Wait. Come to think of it...I'VE BEEN JILTED, DAMMIT!!!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike
    I kinda miss that 4and12to12and4 guy that would post while shitfaced and then try to hook up with the EC gurls. Then the next day he'd be apologetic and blame it on his impending divorce.

That's what kind of owner I like....all out of control for a few hours and then totally contrite about it 12 hours later. :P
    I loved that guy.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

What happened to the thread where I told everyone to go fuck themselves? I was drunk but I don't apologize.

I think it became another example of the protect Partial from himself moderation technique used often lately after he violated his own privacy and then threatened to post information on several posters to avenge himself.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial