View Poll Results: Who is taking the Packerrats mantle from Mad?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Waldo - Cuz every chimp needs a website!

3 17.65%
  • Cleft Crusty - Getting bored in retirement

7 41.18%
  • Brett Favre - Cuz he's got the time to run it now

5 29.41%
  • Partial - So he can lobby for a Cutler trade

2 11.76%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So Who's the New Owner of Packerrats?

Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Whoever it is I hope they ban the skinbasket right away.
    I had to remove this from my bookmarks cause of all the stupid things he posts. Nobody wants to see that stuff and I wont even let the kids log in because of 1 perverted poster.
    Thanks for a very revealing comment. I applaud your willingness to post this. If there are more of you, we probably need to hear about it.

OK then I dont like posts about religion. I want them stopped as well. Also I don't like posts about politics. I want them stopped too.

If you can't monitor your own kids internet habits, don't worry. Someone else will do it for you. The internet police are here!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I had to remove this from my bookmarks cause of all the stupid things he posts. Nobody wants to see that stuff and I wont even let the kids log in because of 1 perverted poster.
    Oh my, how terribly tragic for you. If it didn't take you an 1 hour to come up with this little diddle to wage your little personal war against Skinbasket than I am impressed.

I am sure you thought, what can really make an impression, mean while you blame Skinbasket for perverting your kids. How about you let them get there own account and make sure they don't get into the garbage can. It really isn't that hard, but apparently you just use your time coming up with the above BS to get a poster thrown off the site.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    Thanks for a very revealing comment. I applaud your willingness to post this. If there are more of you, we probably need to hear about it.
    I applaud your willingness to try to talk with a cock in your mouth.

Not a bad idea though, let's hear about what a terrible person I am at the prompting of our fearlessly hypocritical soon to be ex moderator. Maybe he can feel morally important one last time before he's forces to wallow in our filth. Maybe we can send him into another post editing frenzy before he loses his super powers upon which he places so much of his egomaniacal self importance.

Or maybe we could hear from everyone who feels our moderators should be doing something better with their time than culling insults of other posters.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I was wondering if maybe the JSO bought Mad out so they could control the content...miles better than what's on their site.

Or maybe it's that woman in the Packer organization - the VP of Finance, I think - who bought it. Wants a real challenge.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz
    I was wondering if maybe the JSO bought Mad out so they could control the content...miles better than what's on their site.

Or maybe it's that woman in the Packer organization - the VP of Finance, I think - who bought it. Wants a real challenge.
    Let's test your theory. The JSO was so horrible that they couldn't even maintain their political forum. People posted some very provocative and downright nasty stuff on there and instead of policing it, they deleted the forum. Perhaps it was because t was critical of the JS and was too right wing for a yellow lefty paper. Then, they couldn't even stop an idiot like lwyer joe from polluting their other forums so they ship the business offsite. If they take over this forum, it would be ruined in a few days.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    A good moderator would handle this through PMs. The garbage can exists for a reason.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz

Maybe you should just mind your business. I dont appreciate this thread, or the fucking idiots in this thread. You can thank them if you want.

? HOFer
    You're like a hardass cop these days. A Mexican Sipowicz, if you will.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial

Was his hairy ass on national television?

Blog Entries
    Dont fucking talk to me asshole and dont try to come off as some kind of fucking angel.

You can just thank yourself. No need to look at anyone else.

(the Madtown-Partial connection is still strong as ever)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Dont fucking talk to me asshole and dont try to come off as some kind of fucking angel.

That's all I will ever say again on this matter. Ever. Honest to God. Capital "G."
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

? HOFer

What's your beef?

Madtown,

I mailed you a copy this afternoon. You are in serious need of a little R&R.

Blog Entries

What's your beef?
    If you need to ask it means you are fcuking even more clueless then I thought.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby

Madtown,

I mailed you a copy this afternoon. You are in serious need of a little R&R.
    What I need is a map of Madison because I will be there Oct 31 with my fucking Jason mask.

MTP - You'll have a kickass time in Madtown on Halloween. As a UW grad - it's possibly the craziest party (debate with Mifflin St blockparty).

Just find State Street and go from there. If you can't find a bar or people smoking - you ain't looking.

What I need is a map of Madison because I will be there Oct 31 with my fucking Jason mask.
    http://mt0.google.com/mt/v=w2.92&hl=...1&z=11&s=Galil
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings