Ok. Well, here we go again. At least it's "behind closed doors". That's progress I guess.

Partial - I quoted and posted. You deleted in the middle of it. If you'd have PM'ed me, I'd have fixed it. Probably even apologized too. But you didn't. You just publicly criticized me.

mraynrand - I'm tired of breaking up stupid fights. I probably should have held my tongue. It wasn't intended the way you took it, but, in retrospect it could have sounded that way. I really wanted to say "thanks, but no thanks".

Tyrone - I don't send PM's when I delete posts or signatures. Common sense ought to tell you that both of your signatures are/were inappropriate. We're not going to mock other posters with signatures. If you persist, you can mock me elsewhere.

To those of you that offered assistance both privately and publicly, thank you. I will be in touch with you. I have a plan on how I want to proceed, but I really wanted to solicit opinions. Sometimes you get an idea you hadn't pondered. But, today, almost any thread is subject to "threadjacking". Kind of sad, but a good advertisement for what this place turns into.

Partial, you earned yourself a break until August 1st. There won't be a 3rd chance.

Tyrone, you're one step from a two week break. I'm really tired of the "little battle" you and Partial have going. Keep it in the garbage can. If it "escapes" again, it will be the last time.

Thread closed, yet again.