Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How far have you come in a year???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Kissin' ass will get you far. I've actually regressed over the last year. I think old age is creeping in.

You've been going down the tubes ever since that fantasy loss
    He would have hung it up for good if I had beat him.
    Yes, I think he would have. See, I'm different.

I like a good beatin by a lady

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    I have more knee pain than a year ago, but I can still run 7 miles in under 49 minutes. Oh, you were talking about Packer knowledge. every year I forget more about the past and have to be reminded by someone who isn't senile. I've changed my evaluation of Sherman as a GM from grade C to grade C -. How's that for progress?
    Greenday,

That is huge progress; I think when we started arguing about Sherman the GM over at JS you thought he was in the B- range.

Cheers,
    B
    Who is this greenday you speak of? First APB, now you. LOL

I go by the three year rule for draft picks, so Sherman's 2004 class is coming up on year three. The grade went from C to C - because of Washington and the likely demise of B.J. Sander. You have to pick more than a handful of guys that actually play in the NFL to be considered a decent GM.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by son of a vic
    Do I know defensive and offensive schemes better than anyone else? Of course not. Can I bring myself to admit when the team blows? Yes I can. Do I always look at the negative side of things? No, I do not. Is there reason for cautious optimism this year? Yes, because Sherman is finally gone, and we can get out of the mud, we've been spinning our wheels in the last few years.
    Just because I don't break down film, or masquerade as a Packer scout,
    doesn't mean I don't have football I.Q. I base my thoughts on what I see played on the field during live action. I don't project a player's regular season performance, on making a good catch at practice, or scoring a T.D. during a light hitting scrimmage.

If some think I enlighten their football knowledge, that's great. If some think I'm an opinionated a-hole, that's alright too.
    Reading your post, I think you agreed with me! If you noticed, I didn't say that I disliked your posts, just that they have more of a strong-willed opinion nature versus an analytical 'Xs and Os' slant. Keep 'em comin'
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I have more knee pain than a year ago, but I can still run 7 miles in under 49 minutes. Oh, you were talking about Packer knowledge. every year I forget more about the past and have to be reminded by someone who isn't senile. I've changed my evaluation of Sherman as a GM from grade C to grade C -. How's that for progress?
    Greenday,

That is huge progress; I think when we started arguing about Sherman the GM over at JS you thought he was in the B- range.

Cheers,
    B
    Who is this greenday you speak of? First APB, now you. LOL

I go by the three year rule for draft picks, so Sherman's 2004 class is coming up on year three. The grade went from C to C - because of Washington and the likely demise of B.J. Sander. You have to pick more than a handful of guys that actually play in the NFL to be considered a decent GM.
    Don't give up on BJ Sander just yet mraynrand. . . nawwwww - he's gone.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau