Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: A plea for justinharrell (the forum poster)

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Just know this...Snake made a JH GC topic that Mad got pissed about a year ago..but hell, Snake loves drama, and pleaded with Admin Joe on PM's to get JH reinstated recently. We all fuck up...sobeit, but overall, JH is a good poster and glad to see UR back JH.
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeLH2006
    Just know this...Snake made a JH GC topic that Mad got pissed about a year ago..but hell, Snake loves drama, and pleaded with Admin Joe on PM's to get JH reinstated recently. We all fuck up...sobeit, but overall, JH is a good poster and glad to see UR back JH.
    Shut your studio pimp ass up. Go back to talking to us about all the models you bang and how you hang out with puffy or whatever the fuck. I dont really give a shit. I skip most of your crap to be honest. But just to know that thread was just straight up bullshit attacking and belonged in the GC.

The story I heard was snake was hanging with models and banging puffy. Did I get that wrong?

MAdtown is very angry.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Shut your studio pimp ass up. Go back to talking to us about all the models you bang and how you hang out with puffy or whatever the fuck. I dont really give a shit. I skip most of your crap to be honest. But just to know that thread was just straight up bullshit attacking and belonged in the GC.
    Funny, Mad has Snake confused with Mission.

All the wiggers look the same to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns

Perhaps personally attacking someone isn't the best way to justify moving a post because it was attacking someone. Surely you could have made your point without insulting Snake and doubtless the delivery would have been much more effective.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns

All the wiggers look the same to him.
    Ahahaha, so true, so true..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Perhaps personally attacking someone isn't the best way to justify moving a post because it was attacking someone. Surely you could have made your point without insulting Snake and doubtless the delivery would have been much more effective.
    Shut your mouth you stupid hussy. Best have your man nutz fight your battles. You know you like him in control you cockwurst addict.

Shut your mouth you stupid hussy. Best have your man nutz fight your battles. You know you like him in control you cockwurst addict.
    No ones fighting any battles. You're just being an asshole. It's kind of a one sided affair.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Here - allow me to help. You guys need to settle this...

Shut your mouth you stupid hussy.

I thought Harlan was the only one here allowed to say "hussy".

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Shut your studio pimp ass up. Go back to talking to us about all the models you bang and how you hang out with puffy or whatever the fuck. I dont really give a shit. I skip most of your crap to be honest.
    Yeppers.
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

Blog Entries
    Word up.