Thread: Harlan, Where has our love gone?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Harlan, Where has our love gone?

Dearest Harlan,

As I write these painful words, the tears are streaming down my cheeks at what was, and is no more. For some reason, you have forsaken me, cast me aside and adrift in the tumultuous seas of a loveless world. Where will I find light if not to gaze upon thy fair countenance? Where will I find succor if not in your warm internet blogosphere embrace. To be without you is to exist without nourishment, without a tasty Fiber One bar. Oh, my spleen overfloweth with the foul ichor of a despoiled and fetid relationship. We were a pair once, lik opposites. I was electron to your proton - you of greater girth and substance, and me of insignificant substance, requiring your presence to guide my quick and intransigent path. True, we were of separate minds on separate paths - you wanted to accommodate the terrorists, bring them in and give them free health care, trials, and Jello pudding pops while I wanted to remove their fingernails, drain their blood and threaten the rape their families. What was it that pulled us apart - was it the beer I stole from your garage? Was it that I refused to stop when you threatened me with the nerf taser? Was it a bridge too far on Healthcare? I wanted those who could pay to do so, and you wanted? I don't recall, therefore the fault is mine. I am a cruel person, forever damned to be without you. I will miss those floppy ears, the cold nose, the blue skin, the wry responses to Scott Campbell, the in depth ponderings about the Pashtun region. Oh, the Humanity! This is truly suicidal material! I cannot continue! What cruel fate hath this earthly magisteria inflicted upon me! Alas, I am finished!!!!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Re: Harlan, Where has our love gone?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    To be without you is to exist without nourishment, without a tasty Fiber One bar.
    Switch to Kudos, I have been hearing a lot about them lately. Supposed to be pretty good I guess.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Howard, can you give us a little privacy here?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Howard, can you give us a little privacy here?
    Just trying to help out where I can.

After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar

Re: Harlan, Where has our love gone?

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark
    To be without you is to exist without nourishment, without a tasty Fiber One bar.
    Switch to Kudos, I have been hearing a lot about them lately. Supposed to be pretty good I guess.
    You've created a real quandry here for The Cap'n, Roark.

Almost worthy of washing your mouth out with.....

"Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Harlan, I am sorry that that big meanie Scott Campbell stole your visage. It was most unseemly of him.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Harlan, this is to cheer you up:

Harlan, I am sorry that that big meanie Scott Campbell stole your visage. It was most unseemly of him.

I beginning to have strange urges. For instance, I'm suddenly compelled to author a rule book.

And I used to enjoy my job. But now, it kind of feels beneath me.

And I'd like to see more of our nations tax dollars spent on helping the..........well.......me.

And that picture of Nancy in the granny panties? Hubba, hubba.

And has Scott Wells been working out?

More good cheer:

She was 54 when she did that photo spread (?) for Playboy.

Her dad and family got all upset when she said she was gonna do it, but in the end Frank just insisted that she double her price.

She was 54 when she did that photo spread (?) for Playboy. Her dad and family got all upset when she said she was gonna do it, but in the end Frank just insisted that she double her price.
    That's Frank!

Nancy today.

Shutup, you'll all be 70 someday too.

Nancy today.

Shutup, you'll all be 70 someday too.
    I guess Playboy isn't calling her back.