Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Seriously people

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Fuck, my Street Fight IV is all fucked up? That game was my bitch now I gotta prove myself all over again.
    just got my PS3 (right before the price drop, bastards!!) these f-ing downloads suck balls. I logged on to play Socom a few weeks back. 1/2hour PS3 update followed by a 1/2hour Socom update. didn't really notice much difference. some colors changed. I haven't played since. i know another major download is comming, wonder how long that one will take

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Fuck, my Street Fight IV is all fucked up? That game was my bitch now I gotta prove myself all over again.
    just got my PS3 (right before the price drop, bastards!!) these f-ing downloads suck balls. I logged on to play Socom a few weeks back. 1/2hour PS3 update followed by a 1/2hour Socom update. didn't really notice much difference. some colors changed. I haven't played since. i know another major download is comming, wonder how long that one will take
    You on dial-up or something? I've never waited longer than 10-15 minutes for a download/install... and that was back in the early days.

the system updates usually only come along every few months and most are small - take a couple minutes. The game updates are going to be a fact of life any time you put a game in for the first time or if it's been a while.

Just popped the new drive in and the system does everything for you. Kind of nice. Now I just have to download whatever shit I had on here before.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    no dialup, I have DSL thru ATT.

the original Socom Update was 45 minutes. That was a few months ago. this new one was supposed to fix a bunch of glitch spots and added a online tourneys. the next one is supposed to add maps and a few other features.

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Wow...this turned into a PS3/Xbox 360 den. But that's ok. I got Mazzin as a friend on 360, but Snake's got a Wii/360/PS3....and EVERY fucking GAME. Hit me up on PM or on this thread for my screennames. I'd love to play any of ya! I'll add ya. I'm a shooter beast (ala Call of Duty, SOCOM), like fighters (Fight Night, UFC 2009, Soul Caliber 4, SFIV) and sports games too (Madden 10, NBA 2k9 basketball).

..Got all 3 systems, but mainly a 360 guy. So send your screennames or post 'em up on here. No promises I'll be on much till it gets colder though, as I haven't played much this summer at all.
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.