Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Send Prayers

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Post chemo...Snake's mom is going under the knife soon too. Glad Skin is ok. Snake loves the Skin....

Much prayer's to my mom. I'm scared (Snake fears nothing of himself). Thanks.
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Is that covered by insurance? I breath horribly throguh my nose as well.
    You'd have to check with your own insurance since they're probably different. Our "covers" it, but last year we also had a yearly individual/family deductible for surgery and whatnot added to our plan, so we'll probably have to pay anywhere from a few hundred to a thousand or so.

If only there were a better option... A simpler option... a government - errr, sorry I mean public - option! We're actually perfect candidates for the public option. Still kind of young, mostly healthy, and in a year or so will be paying 100% of our health insurance costs. Obama! Obama! Obama!

As far as the procedure, I would recommend it, as the result was quite noticeable and I have been informed that this whole bleeding out thing 3 weeks after surgery is quite rare, like 2-5% for this particular method. You'd just need about 4-5 days off, as sleeping and eating during that time is difficult at best. If you don't cut off your uvula, I'm assuming eating would be easier though.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeLH2006
    Post chemo...Snake's mom is going under the knife soon too. Glad Skin is ok. Snake loves the Skin....

I wish you the best, snake. My wife's family has had a lot of trouble with cancer, so we know the whole process, not just surgery, is long, hard, and takes a lot of strength and support to get through.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket

I wish you the best, snake. My wife's family has had a lot of trouble with cancer, so we know the whole process, not just surgery, is long, hard, and takes a lot of strength and support to get through.
    That might be the nicest thing I ever heard you say to anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    This experience has really changed my life. Until I'm well enough to go to the strip club anyway.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Best wishes.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Harlan's fun and easy home colonoscopy.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    I'll do it for a $100.....with this.

Best wishes to your family Snake.

This experience has really changed my life. Until I'm well enough to go to the strip club anyway.
    Are you going to be well enough to go watch the fights on Saturday? I know they are not much, no titles on the line, but I am beginning to really wonder about you.

Hey, if his face is all screwed up, they'll think he's one of the fighters. He might even get punched.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Is your voice much different since the operation? How much of the uvula did they hack off?

Can you even still say "uvula"?

Is your voice much different since the operation? How much of the uvula did they hack off?
    No. And all of it. Or 90% anyway.

I don't think I'm making a last minute appearance this time nutz. My biorhythm is all over the place.

Sounds like a lot of trouble to go through just to lessen your gag reflex.

What people won't do for love.....

Get well soon to Mama Snake.

I don't think I'm making a last minute appearance this time nutz. My biorhythm is all over the place.
    The fight is this Saturday. Today was only Wednesday, it now seems that you are worse off than a week after the surgery. What kind of hack did you go to?

Cornolio and I are now becoming better friends due to your absence

Post chemo...Snake's mom is going under the knife soon too.
    Good luck to your Mom Snake! Keep the faith!

We've had 4 family members in 4 years battle it.

The fight is this Saturday. Today was only Wednesday, it now seems that you are worse off than a week after the surgery. What kind of hack did you go to?

Cornolio and I are now becoming better friends due to your absence
    The good news is that my nose is no longer filled with blood, but with thick brown snot. Either I got sick at the same time I had this thing put in my head, or it's a over reaction to it.

I'm glad to hear about you and Cornholio. There's a silver lining to every cloud if you look hard enough.

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Are you healthy enough to hit up the stripclubs yet, Skin? That is what is important.
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.