Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sgt. 1st Class Jared C. Monti

Quote Originally Posted by Zool

Its coming people. Not a matter of if just when.
    It's what plants crave.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by falco
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    IMO You would be foolish to only get news info from fox, just as it would be foolish to only listen to NPR. CNN is below average in my opinion, and almost all of MSNBC has become a political wing of the left, just as Hannity is for the right.
    I'll suffer through NPR's liberal bias to get news that isn't sensationalized or a bunch of talking heads screaming at each other.

Cable news sucks.
    Ever watch Special Report?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by falco
    IMO You would be foolish to only get news info from fox, just as it would be foolish to only listen to NPR. CNN is below average in my opinion, and almost all of MSNBC has become a political wing of the left, just as Hannity is for the right.
    I'll suffer through NPR's liberal bias to get news that isn't sensationalized or a bunch of talking heads screaming at each other.

Cable news sucks.
    Ever watch Special Report?
    Yes, although not recently. To be fair, I can't honestly recall the last time I watched any cable news, especially regularly. It could be 4-5 years ago at this point.
    Busting drunk drivers in Antarctica since 2006