Thread: Just a question

Just a question

What's standard protocol for when police tape suddenly shows up on the porch across the street?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

You look for a new dealer. Sucks, Ty knows.

you grab a cooler of beer and a folding chair and set up shop in your lawn down by the road

if theres already tape up that means any shooting or stabbing is already over with

just sit back, relax, get drunk, and watch the bodies come flowing out

oh, and make sure to heckle any neighbors that come out in handcuffs

and stand behind the camera guy and wave at the camera

I was hoping someone just shot one of those deer. One of 'em got himself tangled up in the neighbors hammock last week and had to be cut free.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

also, if the cops come and talk to you. keep your mouth shut. you don't want anything stupid to come out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yMPyOSvfCM

i don't think they would put up tape for a deer, would they?

Only one rule: Take lots of pictures and post them here. Nothing else matters.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

But there's nothing going on. It's eerily quiet, there just happens to be police tape across the front porch. I can take a pic in the morning, but I don't think it's up to your standards. The folks who used to live there were Mormon.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    But there's nothing going on. It's eerily quiet, there just happens to be police tape across the front porch. I can take a pic in the morning, but I don't think it's up to your standards. The folks who used to live there were Mormon.
    Taking pictures when it seems inappropriate or unneeded is exactly when you should take pictures. Our college sophomore year pictures included a house kitty corner to ours burning down in a glorious fireball, a bum sleeping in our backyard, and a neighbor being wheeled to an ambulance - he might have been dead.

Have the fortitude to take the photos when no one else will tell the tale. Sneak into the house with a camera and a flashlight. If you live, post the photos. SOLVE THE MYSTERY!
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Re: Just a question

What's standard protocol for when police tape suddenly shows up on the porch across the street?
    Packing and moving. That's the standard protocol.

If I could...

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    are you sure its police tape and not just yellow caution tape?

damn pictures won't post!!

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_4FlrVKQw0AqTijzbkF/SIG=12kp7eibo/EXP=1253500805/**http%3A//www.cameron.edu/collegian/08nov04/images/caution_tape.jpg[/img]

caution tape is yellow with black writing

maybe they just have a broken step

They don't have a step there. The house sits on a small berm with the porch as kind of a slab that steps down onto the front walk.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    They don't have a step there. The house sits on a small berm with the porch as kind of a slab that steps down onto the front walk.
    it says "Police Line Do Not Cross"?