Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
Quote Originally Posted by mngolf19
Quote Originally Posted by mngolf19
How did bretts old as look Ras?
Since I'm here I'll throw out an answer. His timing was better. But he also took a few hits. Vikes started out exactly the same in this game, 3 and outs and behind but made the halftime adjustments and rolled over them in the second half. Lions played well in first half, Stafford-Jones-D. But they came back to earth in the second. And once it was decided they took BF out again.
Do you know his passer rating? Got more rest huh? Maybe Chilly knows SOMETHING
His rating was 115. He only missed 2 series(2nd was taking knee) as the Lions held the ball for almost the whole 4th qtr. Vikes somewhat prevent and allowing Lions to run out the clock. Chilly has been saying that as soon as he feels comfortable he will be taking Favre out in each game. I'm assuming 4th qtr and at least a 14 pt lead. Of course they were doing that with many players as I saw The Wall out most of 4th as well and some of the DB's too.
Who's The Wall? D-line?

Last year I saw nearly every snap of the jets'

A lil harder to follow Minny rt now at least
Yes the Williams'.

Vikes seem to be not focused or "oh hey, there's a game going on" during the 1st qtrs so far. They move towards "ok" during 2nd, then seemingly turn it on during the 3rds. Lions actually look to be going in the right direction now. I see good things for them in the future, just not so much this season although they will win a few.